this years epic movie

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

on demand before release in theaters
interesting concept
is this an april fools joke?
i'm gonna have to check on my cable box tonight lol
looks awesome

Looks like a flick that you would watch knowing that it has a cheesy story line, but you are in it for the gun-slinging, gore aspect only.

Zombieland anyone????

went into that fully expecting it to be a steaming pile of shit, and it ended up being one of my favorite movies of recent times

well I guess Rutger Hauer is really desperate for work

What are you talking about? This movie has Rutger written all over it. He has been in a few good movies, but most of his work is B quality at best. He is the cheesy sci-fi/action king.

Ok so E and I rented it tonight, we are both at a loss for words. It looks as if this movie was made in 1983 and has been held onto in the archives until this year. At no point did it make any sense at all, It went from being about a lawnmower to being about a bear in about 2.6 seconds. not the worst movie I have ever seen by far but I still don't know what the hell we just watched. All we do know is that we think there is gonna be a sequel, Hooker with a shotgun. If anyone else watches it please put up your thoughts I would love to hear em.

are you sure it wasn't like "grindhouse" and made intentionally bad? kinda like a throwback?

definitely was

it was an amazing B movie

if you like cheesy 80s B movie gore type shit then this movie is excellent

i liked the movie... but im a fan of that genre

i can see a lot of people liking it
i can see a lot more people hating it

is it a waste of 86 minutes of your life?? probably... but its well worth it IMHO

Back