this year's epic movie

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Oh, nice ! I picked up a 76. And a 2000. You post pics yet ?

nah it is filthy and it went straight into the garage and i haven't been in there since I got it two weeks ago. i will get around to it soon though.

nope its a coupe, and no it doesn't have the 289 you want. but i do have a 289 hi po and a toploader sittin on the side of my garage that has been waitin to go into somthin :)

Just saw this movie last night finally from start to finish. Kind of a sad movie. A lot of the tirades and rants he went on, I completely agreed with.

I need to check it out. I missed this thread until now.

saw it with NeonMike on demand about a week after it came out
it was a good movie
i thoroughly enjoyed it
it made a lot of pretty valid points about modern society in america
had some funny ass parts, but i do hear ya on the overall theme of the movie being more sad than comedy... definitely left you with some stuff to think about

i must say, im really digging these straight to on demand "B Movies"
so far they have been better than 94.37% of the garbage ass remakes that the big movie companies are puking out

cool. i'll watch it as soon as im done with the last season of breaking bad

Watched it yesterday. It was a great movie. Now we need some copy cats. :ph34r:

Yea i thought about that as well but if that was part of his idea he failed. Random killings were not Frank's way.

What's worse is when I'm in a low coverage area and it attempts to "resend a text message" and they end up getting 9 of them... Now the second I see that error code I'm seen running to an area I know will send it through just so I don't have to explain it away again. :( Fuck you Sprint. Making me exert extra energy and shit.

Back