Those that donated

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mdlax1

Wanted to show you all the thank you we got, hit me up and i'll send you a copy.

ACS1.JPG

ACS2.JPG

sorry for that cat paw.

also if your name isn't on there, i didn't have yoru full name but i did still donate your money so just because it isn't there please dont feel discouraged to ever donate to another good cause again.

I would like a copy of that letter if possible. My fiancee's mom is currently going through Chemo, and I want to show this to her. :)

How much was the final total. I dont know if you already posted it but i was just wondering. And do you contibute anything else during the year to any other causes. If so count me in man.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 26 2004, 08:48 AM
holy fuck they messed up my last name.

WHY IS IT SO FREAKIN HARD.
[post=394817]Quoted post[/post]​

You're not the only one, B. Looks like they spelled Jamie with an "n" instead of an "m".

270 was the final total not as high as i would have hoped but any bit can help .

i'll send you a copy bro email me your address mdlax1 at civicland.com

w00t

My name's second... and they got it right! I wish I could have donated more. :(

Glad to see this up here, I wish I was part of that.

Good going guys, This is one of very few car communities that come together like this, and it makes me proud to at least be part of that group - even if my name isn't on the paper.

-> Steve

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 26 2004, 10:07 PM
we all know you're poor steve- its ok. :)
[post=395041]Quoted post[/post]​

Actually, you'd be surprised :)

-> Steve

I got a letter from them about a month ago.

Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si+Sep 26 2004, 02:41 PM-->
pissedoffsol
@Sep 26 2004, 08:48 AM
holy fuck they messed up my last name.

WHY IS IT SO FREAKIN HARD.
[post=394817]Quoted post[/post]​

You're not the only one, B. Looks like they spelled Jamie with an "n" instead of an "m".
[post=394891]Quoted post[/post]​

<_<

yeah.. thats pretty whacked if you ask me..

i know my first name is feminine enough.. do they really need to call me janie now? christ, thats what my moms friends call her(my moms name is jane)

Back