Those Wacky Iraqi Drifters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

It looked like a Hyundai XG350. Could be an Old Sonata.

It looked freakin' crazy! They were smacking the cop car on the highway lol!

LMFAO!!!!! :lmao: Thats like the 3rd video i've seen of them doing that. Is that "thing" to do over there? I give props for the skills and the balls to do that, but that shit is rediculous being on public roads. None the less, hahahahaha...

LOL That aint shit, you guys gota see the web site devoted to pretyy muc hthe same ass holes accept theretryinng to stand SUVS on two wheels with douche bags hanging out of the windows.

I'd have to say that's one of the better drifting videos I've seen, regardless of it's location.

I guess they hav nothing to live for so they dont value their lives???:shrug2: But stilll that is tight even though you would never catch me even near those cars. What kind of cars are they?

How do those fuckers not lose it on the highway with those wide swings? I thought for sure someone was going into the sand

Originally posted by Bl6CRX@Nov 26 2004, 02:09 PM
How do those fuckers not lose it on the highway with those wide swings? I thought for sure someone was going into the sand
[post=422563]Quoted post[/post]​

maybe thats where talent comes in? i dunno...... i remember someone said those were fwd cars.

Saudis. Not iraqis.

Saudis are a strange bunch. If the cars careen off the road into a crowd of people, Everyone will run, but no one will stick around to help the injured.

Now, I'm no muslim, but my friend is. He mentioned that most middle eastern muslims think it's an honor to die in a horrific manner. They value life in a klingon sort of way, Where life isn't about being safe - it's about working up to the way that you die.

And it kinda makes sense. klingons.

-> Steve

They should use those tricks to combat terrorism in the Middle East... That way, instead of blowing UP the car, you can use it again and again to kill large amounts of infidels.

BTW, that was the baddest ass drifting I've seen in my life.

Back