Thought I found dickskate.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That car is pretty cool in its own way, i suppose. I love the V8 in a RX7 concept, something ive wanted for a while now, but i would do it way different than that kid! it would be a chevy transplant, and wouldnt have a wooden air dam lol.

He did all of this clearly because he has a 0 dollar Clearasil budget.

I like it... The kid is 19. Im massively impressed and jealous... Obviously id change some stuff.. Gauges and stickers... The engine/trans/suspension/wheel combo is pretty damn cool. Id paint it satin black and call it a day.

"More likely to catch on fire than any Ferrari ever made" lol.

Also, the battery strap said "I'll never let go Jack, I promise." lol

it has some laughs, like the stickers and one liners. but the gauges and other "zero fucks" things are too much. why put $10k+ into something and $0 into reliability and safety? im sure its fun to drive, but you wont catch me driving something with autozone exposed butt crimped wires all over the place.

the suspension looks horribly setup and unstable. at least it has suspension travel though, and isnt slammed herrafrush like some other morons we know.

the gauges and other "zero fucks" things are too much. why put $10k+ into something and $0 into reliability and safety? im sure its fun to drive, but you wont catch me driving something with autozone exposed butt crimped wires all over the place.

Not now, but many of us may have at least considered it as an invincible 19 year old. Cars go through stages along with the people.

It's still a joke and has lots of crap, but it makes sense why it's got that crap. He's too young to know any better. :)

Last edited:
The kid just needs a little guidance... And it SHOULD get better with age... We all have... I can remember countless shortcuts i took with my earlier cars... Dear lord how am i still here...

love it. I'd rock it on the weekends and burn the hell out of the tires at the gawkers...:lol:

I would daily the ever living fuck out of that thing. The gas gauge is a $7 ohm meter? How fucking awesome is that. Though at the start of this video, I swear to god I was awaiting Jeremy Clarkson's voice to narrate.

Back