Thoughts on a a few new cars...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

comparing the 325 to the m5 is retarded.

my car revs out to 8400 with the chip, and it pulls like a bastard all the way to redline.

nice... the chip I have in the 330 takes mine to about 7300 and the throttle response with the aftermarket TB= sexy, gives me chills everytime :wub:

TL'S SUCK ASS!!!!!! low maintenance my ass. im about to sell mine because it keeps breaking down. i have to replace the crankshaft pulley that just broke, and the alternator belt that broke, just had to put new rotors and pads on it, it leaks coolant, and the tranny keeps fucking up. they suck.

but ill sell mine to ya

Yes, maybe it'll be "Good" to me.

i.e. 20-25k more/year.

:)

they didn't make tacomas in 1990 :p

i'd prob go with the M if you can afford it
test drive em all then see which you fall in love with

well whatever the hell its called...lol

And I plan on driving all, if not most of them. I just keep going back to the 5 because of its looks.

Its a sexy car...

I'd never own an older TL haha 04+ FTW

i hate that fucking car... acura doesnt even make crankshaft pulleys for it, they get it from some chinese company, but they still want to charge me $375 for it. bastards............ im selling it and buying a cr-v

M5 for sure, how is this even a hard decision? :)

I have an 04 325. While it is a great cruising car, it feels very slow after driving my evo. :p

M5 for sure, how is this even a hard decision? :)

I have an 04 325. While it is a great cruising car, it feels very slow after driving my evo. :p

Its IMO a hard decision because of the long term cost of the car.

Back