thoughts on cloning?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

fuck it
get a clone made
keep it locked up in the basement or some shit
now you can do whatever the fuck you want cuz you have your own personal "parts car"

lung cancer??? fuck it take the new ones off your parts car
lost a leg in "Nam"??? fuck it take a fresh one off your parts car
too much masterbating really did make you go blind??? fuck it swap em out for the good ones in your parts car

parts cars = :thumbsup:

E SolSi (3:21:22 AM): :)
pissedoffsolwork (3:21:37 AM): ?
E SolSi (3:21:38 AM): parts cars 0wn j00!!!
pissedoffsolwork (3:21:41 AM): lol
pissedoffsolwork (3:21:49 AM): jdm penis :)
pissedoffsolwork (3:21:51 AM): lol
pissedoffsolwork (3:21:59 AM): bodyswap.com?
E SolSi (3:22:05 AM): no way y0!
E SolSi (3:22:18 AM): if anything im taking a ADM one
pissedoffsolwork (3:22:39 AM): lmao- you'd look kinda funny with a black dick dude
E SolSi (3:22:48 AM): paint it
E SolSi (3:22:55 AM): LMAO
pissedoffsolwork (3:23:12 AM): anodized?
pissedoffsolwork (3:23:17 AM): high temp?
E SolSi (3:23:18 AM): werd
pissedoffsolwork (3:23:23 AM): cnc fab'ed?
E SolSi (3:23:29 AM): chrome that shit y0!
pissedoffsolwork (3:23:38 AM): can't loose with 22" cocks either
E SolSi (3:24:00 AM): cant get any bitches either
E SolSi (3:24:13 AM): shed just look and pass out
pissedoffsolwork (3:24:27 AM): so? that's a perfect Op. to drop the swirly on her
E SolSi (3:24:54 AM): the bitch from ideepthroat.com cant even go balls deep on some shit like that
E SolSi (3:25:03 AM): lol
pissedoffsolwork (3:25:16 AM): i dunno man... heather's got some skills dawg...
pissedoffsolwork (3:25:30 AM): nutsack + tonsils = bad ass
E SolSi (3:25:36 AM): f0 sh0!
pissedoffsolwork (3:26:01 AM): i think this is a poster
pissedoffsolwork (3:26:02 AM): lol
E SolSi (3:26:12 AM): LMAO
pissedoffsolwork (3:26:17 AM): yup.

I think cloning is cool, but maybe it isnt our place to mess with human life in that way. Like, if we are created by God, as individuals, then what would happen if we cloned a person? Maybe there is more to it than we think . . . .

Originally posted by Cashizslick@Dec 17 2003, 03:15 PM
I think cloning is cool, but maybe it isnt our place to mess with human life in that way. Like, if we are created by God, as individuals, then what would happen if we cloned a person? Maybe there is more to it than we think . . . .

Fuck that.

Parts car>god

Originally posted by Cashizslick@Dec 17 2003, 09:15 AM

people are created everyday without the help of "God". why should cloning be any different. hell, look at all the kids that are born from science, like people who cant have children. they take the guys sperm and mix it with his wife/gf's egg. then they put the embryo in someone else. cloning is almost the same except they actually insert the DNA into an empty egg and then put it into someone. the only thing is that it will be an exact copy physically of whoever belonged to the DNA. i really dont see the big deal in doing that.

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Dec 17 2003, 11:04 AM-->
Cashizslick
@Dec 17 2003, 03:15 PM

Fuck that.

Parts car>god

:werd: !!!!!!!!!!!

Back