Three sets Hyper Ground Systems

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I might be interested where do they have to be bolted up to get the best gains on a GS-R? and what colors are they

Depening on I.C.E and other mods, you will have different grounding points per car. As you have many selections of length and use all of the wires, it is hard to not cover all good grounding points on a Honda. Shipping will be actual shipping. I am figuring around ten bucks, 15 tops and all three sets for shipping are clear yellow.

up up and away. Calesta, the Sun Engineering rep called me the other day and I asked him about the supression sys. They make that too and it is used together with Hyper Grounds as a package.

Originally posted by cws13@Mar 15 2004, 08:17 PM
up up and away. Calesta, the Sun Engineering rep called me the other day and I asked him about the supression sys. They make that too and it is used together with Hyper Grounds as a package.

Ah, ok. It makes sense that beefier grounds would help with the suppression system- but I would think that they would include it all in one package. Oh well. I guess they don't want old customers to buy stuff they don't need huh?

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Mar 15 2004, 09:24 PM
holy crap, you're alive- i haven't seen you in weeks :thumbsup:

Ha Ha, getting the supra project on into the shakedown before Daytona and the beginning of the show season. 1200 WHP, :burnout: behold bitches.... Someone buy my goddamn wires. Preez. Supra is heavy, much gas required for tow. Me need money.

Modified1.jpg

modified2.jpg

modified3.jpg

Calesta, yep, it's all one package but sold seperately to include those that already have the wires. Buying together saves about 10% though.

Ah- excellent. They'll both definitely go on the list of "to get" items then. Your Supra looks like it needs to come down in the front a little bit!

I had just come out of paint the day before (late) and we had to show that time with no motor in it! Hee hee, and the Teins weren't in yet to dump it. I looked like hell like that, but we still got best of show, reinforcing my assumption that the crowd just wants pretty- not fast. I'm actually going to put the pics of it up at Sema with the hood open later. The intercooler was on backorder from Japan for like 8 months so you don't know how many looks of scorn I got with people thinking it was N/A when they looked in the front and saw nothing:lol:

Back