Throttle body spacer???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MoSeS

Do throttle body spacers actually do anything?? I found an obx throttle body spacer for a good price but i don't want to get it if its a waste of money. I also found an obx intake manifold, does anybody know anything about this brand, are they any good or are they all show? Any help would be appreciated before i spend what little money i have.

OBX mani might help. And TB spaces work great for V8s, but dont waste your money on TB spacers on a honda unless its very heavily modded.

dont buy the spacer. check out Maxbore.com this guy is awesome at what he does. im satisfied with his work

thanks, ill take your advice on the throttle body, i like the way he bored those on his page they look good

Just checked out the site and I like what the guy does. Anyone else have his work on your cars and are pleased with the results? I like the idea that he take the TB and Mani and matches them. Not a bad price. I'm going to be doing the swap that I had the best luck with years ago ITR bottome in Stock B16 with either ITR internals or perhaps a Skunk 2 stage to setup ( may be a bit greedy for once lol ) ITR gear set up in my tranny and a 70 shot of juice ( yeah I said it) was a great reliable motor on the highway and rocked on the strip and street.....till my roomie finaly got his civic and wanted his 98 spec ITR swap to but in his car. Now I'm rolling with my old GSR setup which is time for a rebuild /grin. Love the site btw guys....great info....hope to be around for a while to talk tech stuff with you guys.

We did a GSR build and sent the TB to maxbore to be opened up... Very quality work and quick turn-around time.

Back