Throttle Body

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

red95solsi

i want to get a new throttle body for my del sol to add a little bit of power can anyone here suggest a good brand to get or would a bigger one from a different engine be better off i have a 1995 Del Sol SI with the d16z6 engine any help would be appreciated :worthy:

what do you have done so far ... you will not notice much if any gain from the TB if you dont have quite a bit done already

d16z6 del sol si

JDM one piece Headlights
invader front end
carbon fiber hood
carbon fiber trunklid
carbon fiber taillights
hood pins
cold air intake
HP racing Header
Top Speed High Flow Cat
2.5 inch custom exhaust
Ractive Muffler
B&M Fuel Pressure Regulator
rear bumper diffuser

Originally posted by red95solsi@Jan 11 2003, 03:54 AM
d16z6 del sol si

JDM one piece Headlights
invader front end
carbon fiber hood
carbon fiber trunklid
carbon fiber taillights
hood pins
cold air intake
HP racing Header
Top Speed High Flow Cat
2.5 inch custom exhaust
Ractive Muffler
rear bumper diffuser

I bet with those hood pins and those motor mods you are pushing a good 500+ to the wheels huh?

Anyways.. A TB wont do you shit for good. Go buy a ZEX kit and spray till you fry that riced out sol.

You dont need a fuel regulator b/c you dont have shit done. Your muffler prolly took power from you. HP header? Never heard of em, sure it sucks power away also. But hey, you have Carbon fiber Tezza's.. those must add that power back huh?

A Del Sol is a semi-heavy car as is.. if you wanna make power, take all that cheap, horsepower robbing shit off and start adding name brand, good parts on there.

actually the header did add power and the hood pins are on it because the hood gets wobbly at 65 on the highway and i just got the header until i have the money to get a greddy turbo kit for it

d16z6 del sol si

JDM one piece Headlights- sweet :worthy:
invader front end- :spin:
carbon fiber hood- :worthy:
carbon fiber trunklid- :puke:
carbon fiber taillights- :ghey:
hood pins- :puke: :ghey:
cold air intake - <_<
HP racing Header- <_<
Top Speed High Flow Cat- :huh:
2.5 inch custom exhaust- :)
Ractive Muffler- :lol:
B&M Fuel Pressure Regulator- :ph34r:
rear bumper diffuser :axe: :bash: :puke: :ghey:

s3e1a49e485b95.jpg

Originally posted by red95solsi@Jan 11 2003, 03:54 AM
d16z6 del sol si

JDM one piece Headlights
invader front end
carbon fiber hood
carbon fiber trunklid
carbon fiber taillights
hood pins
cold air intake
HP racing Header
Top Speed High Flow Cat
2.5 inch custom exhaust
Ractive Muffler
rear bumper diffuser

in otherwords, nothing

a TB won't give you shit

ok then what would you say should be the next thing i do for my car i dont plan on getting a cam since i am going to get a turbo at probably the beginning of the summer

i have the money to get the turbo i just dont want to get it until the summer i dont want to get used to driving with a turbo in winteri also have money to do something else i just want a little more performance for right now something that i might have to do when i get the turbo anyways

Back