throttle bogs

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

acura1

love my DA
what does it mean when you hit the throttle and it bogs down i have a ls vtec and every time i hit the throttle it bogs down like if you had a choke on a dirt bike when its warmed up.

what does it mean when you hit the throttle and it bogs down i have a ls vtec and every time i hit the throttle it bogs down like if you had a choke on a dirt bike when its warmed up.

could be shitty fuel, clogged injectors, bad fuel filter, bad spark plugs and or wires, distributor cap, clogged cat, when the last time you did some routine maintenance to the car?

just changes spark plugs ,wires, dont have cat have test pipe,brand new distributor,but its been a while since iv put a fuel filter so ill try that,thanks

Are you throwing any CEL codes?
Bad TPS?

try the map sensor. I am having somewhat of the same issue. All my codes are pointing to the map sensor.

iv tried that too so im converting to obd1 changed everything just waiting on distributor to get here hopfuly that will work if not im just going to sell it.

Back