Throttle Cable

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

leake_da

Ok.....this really sucks. I got a '90 Integra full car to take the motor out for my '89 Civic DX. I got the car pretty cheap, lets just say cheaper than most people pay for just the engine itself. Anyway, its missing the freakin throttle cable. Somebody must have ripped it out (hope their car f*cking blows up lol). So, if anybody's got one just laying around collecting dust......holla back.

:driver2:

Have you even bothered to call Acura yet? It's not that expensive.
You said you got the car for dirt cheap but you are wishing some dude's car blows up bc they took teh throttle cable.... :asshat:

Originally posted by B16CRX@Sep 13 2005, 06:42 AM
Have you even bothered to call Acura yet? It's not that expensive.
You said you got the car for dirt cheap but you are wishing some dude's car blows up bc they took teh throttle cable.... :asshat:
[post=553586]Quoted post[/post]​

Dude! It was a joke....lighten up. Yes i could call the dealer, but i thought there might be some fellow Honda guys that might like to help a guy out. I guess that would be asking too much from you.

If you'd like to know the story.....I got the car from a cash advance place as a repo. The repo guy that picked up all the cars for this company was an asshole and had a habit of keeping the keys to the vehicles he picked up and helping himself to different parts he needed off the cars. So thats why I made the little untasteful JOKE. :usuck:

Well, if you had mentioned that it wouldnt have sounded so bad. besides, it owuld be worth it to just buy a new cable from acura. less chance of it breaking and it has a warranty.

Back