Well, I decided to take the plunge today and throw on my set of Progress lowering springs I got. 12k/10k, rated for an Integra. Got them used for a very good price. The fronts went very easy, and my and Joe banged them out within about 30 minutes. No sweat. Anyway, we move onto the back - and the left side come off no problem. Both the inner bolt and the trailer arm bolt pop out with ease. We put a gun on the right trailer arm bolt, and no dice. Tried the shock bolt, and promptly broke it. Great. We try the other bolt with the breaker bar, and SNAP. Gone. We finish the other side, and then get on the other. We finally cut the LCA out from the trailing arm, and it drops out. Luckily, one of my friends came to the rescue and I scored an LCA and shock. With that taken care of, we drill out and break off the captive nut on the trailing arm, and replace it with a nut and a washer. With that finished, we were able to set the car down and check out the stance. It looks great, and it doesn't seem all that dumped. I expect it too look better with my konigs on it. Sorry for the shitty pic, but it was blizzarding outside. When I get all my parts in, the stock shocks will be swapped out for KYB's and the sway bars and S2 LCAs will go in. I figured I might at well put the springs in now, so I wasn't rocking stock ride height and wheels to the meet. You may also notice my JDM clear fogs, I'm waiting on a wiring harness for it though.