thursday morning

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

quicksi

and I am eating 3 breakfast burritos, and 2 Bacon egg and cheese McGriddles. I LOVE McD's.......

anyone else???

angioplasty > me.......

and yeah, I am almost done......I still want more though..its like....crack......

Originally posted by Stock91GT@Sep 25 2003, 02:45 PM
I'm going to be pissed if you have a heart attack before the 4th.

"I am having.....chest.....pains......."

maybe I should carry a Med-alert just in case? :lol:

Originally posted by quicksi@Sep 25 2003, 06:11 AM
and I am eating 3 breakfast burritos, and 2 Bacon egg and cheese McGriddles. I LOVE McD's.......

anyone else???

man if i ate all that I would have to shit like no other for a week... :D

I had nuked 4 frozen burritoes....covered them in cheese, the salt and pepper, then some japanese mayo, and hickory flavored A-1 Steak sause, and ketchup.....all downed with with a diet pepsi.......

that is the diet that got me a job working in the gerber room by myself on 3rd shift.....and I love the freedom of having a huge room to listen to MY music, post whore on the computer, and fawk off most of the night cutting carbon fiber plys for other people to lay up.....all by myself...no-one to bother me, and the job gets done.

Noah lives on McD's.... I'm surprised he hasn't had a heart attack yet. He's gotta be real plugged up by now!

Gotta love pickin on Noah though...he's so easy :lol:

That stuff is enough to make me sick... All fast food for that matter! McD's

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 25 2003, 06:43 PM
enough fucking noah jokes.

no no no... we were talking about noah eating jokes... not fucking noah jokes...

:roll: :roll:

Originally posted by nawoj+Sep 25 2003, 08:51 PM-->
pissedoffsol
@Sep 25 2003, 06:43 PM
enough fucking noah jokes.

no no no... we were talking about noah eating jokes... not fucking noah jokes...

:roll: :roll:

im fucking serious.

STOP.

don't make me turn into pat. i dont want to do it, but at the same time, i will NOT tolerate every fucking thread in this forum being a joke on noah.

i'm tired of reading about it. its old. im sure youre not in the best shape either. If you're a chick, i'd probably insult you so bad i'd make you cry. And at least he is a good person unlike most of you who just rank on him all the time.

it's pathetic sometimes what the honda community has become....

Noah does his share of picking on everyone else... It's all in fun. Everyone needs to calm down about it.

I'm his girlfriend and I still like to get a laugh outta him sometimes... As he does me. So relax... Noah's a big boy, he can take it.. As well as he can dish it out..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back