thursday morning

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by VWJettaGirl01@Sep 26 2003, 06:27 AM
Noah does his share of picking on everyone else... It's all in fun. Everyone needs to calm down about it.

I'm his girlfriend and I still like to get a laugh outta him sometimes... As he does me. So relax... Noah's a big boy, he can take it.. As well as he can dish it out..

Thank you Racheal...most of these people do not realize that the people that :poke: at noah, have known him for almost 4 years now, and what they dont realize is that he gives it right back w/o hesitation, hell even your sister will join in!

There is absolutely no need to overreact about this since this is how the old skook CSi-ers are...and will continue to be. People make friends, its the same instance for you Brian, with all the flag day crap.

Thanks Steve, that was more on the line of what I was trying to say. :D

It's been like that for a long time, and hopefully it'll last alot longer, thats what puts the fun into reading these boards sometimes.

I still can't get over the Twinkie the Kid picture. I die laughin everytime it pops up. :lol:

Yeah, that picture and the rainbow colored car pic are my favorite. Noah sent me over some pics last night of his car, it looks really good!

It's getting there...He's worked really hard on it in the past few months. Hopefully it'll be running within the next week or so. Good Job bigs!! :p

23916875-7de6-01900108-.jpg

my point is that its become every freakin thread in here. if he doesn't get offended by it, so be it... but theres no need to polute every thread with it.

that very well maybe so, and I do agree that it should be limited, but you yourself are guilty of that, as well as many others on this forum, including myself.

<------Big Polluter.......

Hey wait! Your polluting my thread about thursday mornin breakfast!!!

:kick: :ban:

lol.

I thought this place was supposed to be a more carefree environment as opposed to CSi.

as far as it polluting every thread....well at least it's better than some other topics (ie: Pat) that seem to be talked about daily in here.

just for the record i AM fatter than noah,

and while were on the subject of pollouting threads

STOP BASHING THE DROP SHOP

i am friends with jon, and the fact that you constantly bring him up as a bad company is fucking bullshit.

so eat my ass fucktard!

friend or not, he fucked up as a business owner. i know of several people who paid and waited a fucking year for a manifold. and yes, i know all about getting kicked out of the shop, and having to move to a new location, and blah blah. a year on a pre-paid part is simply bullshit. i don't care who he is or what he's done. If I had money down, i would have had a lawyer and sued him long before a year came in. he got lucky if no one else did. He will never see any of my business nor anyone who asks me to recommend a shop in the new england area to them.

have you ever done buisness with him?

have you seen any of the cars he has built?

have you seen the numbers being pulled by these cars?

For the record...if I may....there was only one post that even hinted about Jon or the dropshop...Here in the little NE forum..and the person that did post that was physically threatened...but I hope in a fun manner...if it was a serious threat...then I am ashamed and astonished about this behaiviour and that of the N. East peeps that has been getting out of hand lately.

Chuck...you brought it up today...that post was made weeks ago...and has been out of our minds since. And many other posts have been made recommending the DropShop....so drop it.

Jon has a good head on his shoulders, his creativity is top class, and the cars and custom work that he puts out is some of the best I have seen....plus he knows his shit....just timing, bad things/good things happen to him all the time...well, it screwed up his time...I feel for him for his GF, and new daughter, and I know other conflicts of interest's has developed about some of the other stuff that has happened to his shop within the last year....shit happens...so deal with it...

I am not up to speed with whats happening up there lately...but this bad rep that the Dropshop has gotten has been from the many various instances that the job was not done on a timely manner...he knew what he was getting into...but I think that he got over his head to fast, and he is just now getting caught up. You and Jon has been working hard to overcome these little inconvieniances...but the rep will remain over the shop...until more kudo's are posted instead of complaints. Almost all the different forums I have read...there is at least 2-3 bad posts about the shop. And the good posts are there as well, but people just don't read them or even bother....becouse they are prolly in the same mentality that it is a bad post....so with that said.....good luck and try to keep up the good work.

But...Expect a whoosi of a complaint post in the future regarding my situation...I'm stuck in the middle of something and I have no say about anything.

And it destroyed our freindship....I think...

have you ever done buisness with him?
nope. i almost went in on that manifold group by, and I'm glad i didn't.

have you seen any of the cars he has built?
several.
have you seen the numbers being pulled by these cars?
as a buyer/consumer, does it really matter? I want to see results on MY car. not a shop car or something.... Moreover, if i never get a part i order, how can i see results?

I understand that its a shitty situation- but he NEVER made good on it. I think that was the major thing that pissed me off the most about it.
When I ordered my manifold from Geoff @ full-race, he ended up sending me the wrong one (I had asked him to tap it for an egt, and he send me a non-tapped one). within 3 days, I had a tapped one at my house. On his good will, he gave me his fed-ex acct number to send back the manifold that i currently had no use for. 3 days. All the way from Arizona to CT.

And here, people from the drop shop are waiting 3, 4 6 8- hell 10 - 12 months! its outright bullshit. I don't care who he is, who you are or what you feel about it.
He should have outsourced, hired more help, or simply returned the money to the buyer after 1 month. That's my stand.

So in other words it's ok to talk shit about a shop/person that you don't happen to like but it's not ok to razz noah even though he gives it right back?

hypocrite.

noah, to the best of my knowledge has never screwed anyone.

you don't fuck with a man's money.

hypocrite what?

Judging by the cars on the website, dropshop can't be ripping too many people off...they all seem to be satisfied.

And yes I've heard the stories of delays. So save it.

I just find it amusing that you're all butthurt about people poking fun at noah when he doesn't even seem to mind. You know the boards are slow when you get bent over this shit.

And yeah for the record I'm fat too so what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back