thursday morning

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 29 2003, 12:57 AM
he made a personal attack on me. end of story. that is why is was banned.

i have NO problem with your opinions. but when an arguement takes a turn for "fuck you" I don't need that shit here.

Hondaswap is a happy community.. maybe, i should say WAS. so much stupid shit has come over here in the past 2 weeks since the clubsi folks came over. its all drama... its all bullshit... its a waste of time. seriously.
its the FUCKING INTERNET. coming from me, thats pretty bad.

That's kind of a weak reason to ban somebody. <shrug> not that you care or anything.

As far as the place taking a shit since CSi came over, that's kinda why I said it was a lame idea. Because even though the boards changed and there's no Pat..the bs remains. All the move led to is some bs cross board rivalry. :roll:

And yes it is the internet so if I came across you in person at a CSi/H-S meet I'd more than likely shake your hand (unless you wanna beat the shit out of me or something). That doesn't mean I don't take certain things seriously on here, it just means I can let them go.

its rule #3 of the user agreement when you register. No personal attacks.

there is no rivalry. clubsi as a whole is not the culprit.

im not looking to beat your ass either. you didn't tell me to go fuck myself, so as far as im concered, you're still cool in my book. Noaj or whatever his name was, I'd think twice about.

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Sep 29 2003, 01:10 AM
sisteve:  About humor...  fat boy jokes are rather 8th grade level humor.  And then if you are all such funny guys, why did Bill flip out over my one crack about his quicksi username perhaps being in reference to his being quick in the sack?  And why does he need to throw in some stupid comment about not finding me desirable?  I didn't join these boards to find myself dates.  I joined because I love my car so much. 

And then you got all sensitive over my comment on you asking if you were on the rag... so where is your sense of humor?  Both remarks were made in jest.  As it was, for some reason you decided that all my early replies in B's thread about buying his 240 needed to be refuted.  Others noticed also that you picked only on me in that thread.  And worse, was that you were the main one polluting that thread, and you are an admin.  You should know better than to threadjack like that.

this isnt even about fat kid jokes. Seriously, my previous post is about YOU bringing the past into each and everyone of your posts. I did comment on your posts in that thread due to the fact that I disagreed with them...that is what this place is for...converstation. How was I the main one that POLLUTED the thread? after reading that thread that you are accusing ME of polluting, I noticed that YOU were the first one to go off topic. If all these OTHERS noticed then why have I not received any comment from them? If people didnt make other comments then a forum would be boring as watching two turtles mate in the wild. Not one person on this forum has called you a bitch. So I do not know where you are getting that statement from. I think YOU need to sit back and see how you treat others on this forum before you spout your mouth off. I do not live my life like a dud. Ask anyone on here that knows me personally, I am fun loving. I love to laugh, and enjoy making others laugh, my personality carries over to this place and I will not change my mentality OR my personality because some new chic has come on here and does not like me. FOr all I am concerned your stay here is becoming shorter and shorter by the day. You are digging yourself deeper and deeper into a hole and before you know it you'll be so deep that you wont be able to crawl out. Its not me, its not bill, its not pat, its not CSi, its you Martine, before this place was quiet, meaning there was NO drama, and now, all of a sudden this place has turned into E!. And quite frankly, I and other admins/mods are getting tired of it. If it continues, we will have no other choice but to plan out a course of action.

Originally posted by pop culture icon@Sep 29 2003, 12:17 AM
Funny, wouldn't Chris's "I guess I'm with Airjockie" post be considered the same? I didn't see you calling him childish.

Same boat different reason my friend.

could have been childish? yes...

but on CSi i only had two aliases, green92hatchdx and red93mirage. on serveral ocassions he accused other members in OT of being either martine or I. being the admin that he is, he could easily check where the posts were coming from and deduce the facts, but he would rather point fingers. i decided to call him out on one of the members, who i PMed and found out they were far from NE.

oh well, despite the drama ive made new friends and plan on staying friends with the ones ive made on CSi. im still a youngin' ;) besides, this board resembles the first board ive ever registered and feels more like home.

Originally posted by sisteve@Sep 29 2003, 08:17 AM
And quite frankly, I and other admins/mods are getting tired of it. If it continues, we will have no other choice but to plan out a course of action.

As in a previous reply, my suggestion was just keep your collective "humor" out of my threads. Is that a so very unreasonable request? :roll:

No its not, and if you had bothered to notice I have not responded with my so-called collective humor in ANY of your threads since that date, I however have responded to my opinions on your basis of certain information, and if that in your opinion is collective "humor" then my statement to you is to find another forum to visit.

I am so sick and tired of your bullshit martine. First of all, where does my girlfriend belong in any of this? Who are you referring to as my girlfriend?

Martine, wake the fuck up. You have either started or been involved IN EVERY DRAMA FILLED THREAD ON HONDSWAP.

You have the need to bring drama with you no matter where you fucking go. Why cant you see this? EVERYONE ELSE FUCKING DOES. Everyone but YOU!!!!!!!!.

I'm being a tough New Jersey E-thug? How? By telling you how I feel? Being an e-thug is telling you some along the lines of "im gonna fuck you up or some bullshit like that"

Wanna know what I have in store for you? This:

I know what happened between you and Pat. I know what went down in texas. I know just about everything. You cant bullshit me. You cant lie to me and you cant keep pushing your bullshit Pat this and that argument with me. I know the truth now its time for you to realize the truth and stop putting blame on everyone.

Martine, everyone is sick of your bullshit. well maybe expect for your friend Greenhatch. For christs sake, shut the fuck up woman.

How many threads have there been on HS now with you involved in bullshit? A good fucking amount. Jesus christ just shut up. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee shut up.

Nobody cares. We are tired of hearing you mouth.

You are obsessed. You have taken a step back from reality. Dont believe me? LOOK AT YOUR FUCKING SIGNATURE. For christs sakes, you take any god given moment to bring up Pat.

OH MY GOD. Give it up!

Originally posted by sisteve@Sep 29 2003, 10:38 AM
No its not, and if you had bothered to notice I have not responded with my so-called collective humor in ANY of your threads since that date, I however have responded to my opinions on your basis of certain information, and if that in your opinion is collective "humor" then my statement to you is to find another forum to visit.

Steve, that was just a suggestion for all fat boy/Noah-type humor to be out of my threads. And I anticipate my future threads to be about autocrossing and junkyard picking for the most part.

I am also getting sick and tired of being judged by a few transfers from ClubSi, who haven't posted in any other thread, except these drama ones. They haven't contributed in a positive way in the autocross ones, or started any other neutral topics (I see that Justin made one, but I already covered that). And this last drama was started by Chuck over venting about Dropshop bashing and then Derek defending him. It was well underway before I decided to agree with B. publically over the Noah humor thing.

And JustinVW: The way you worded that was suggesting more than coming over here and giving me a piece of your mind.

Dont worry Lad. Ive got something up my sleeve for her.

And because you bring that up, plenty of people have told me the same about you.

I've had the same sig for over two weeks, so just ignore it then. I just ignore yours. And then for a while, Pat's was "Crazy loves company". My point is that Pat was obsessed by my possible presence over there AND the fact that even after he falsely accused me of stalking him, suggesting that Chris was really me and his friends were doing shit like calling me up on my cellphone three weeks ago.

1. I have nothing to say about the first topic. I am truly sorry that Chuck brought it up first. I don't consider myself to be one of the "offenders" however and I have several times privately defended Jon in two different situations.

Since no one else will say it: This has nothing to do with you, stay out of it!!!!!

2. About the fat kid jokes. I am one of those "uncool" people frigging tired of Bill distilling everyone into cartoon characters.

How did I get lumped into this? They are arguing about the drop shop, and you come in here Bashing me??? what is your problem? Don't be such a douchebag that you can't say it, Come out with it, WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM WITH ME??? EVERY thread since we have been here, you have decided to throw in your .02 in just about every thread you felt you could make an argument with me about and take personal jabs at me. You have and whether you were trying to be funny or not, mostly they had nothing to do with you. Kinda like when your talkin with your friends and jokin and laughin at a bar, and then someone you hardly know comes in and for no reason and not even knowing the joke starts laughing also, till everyone but that person stops laughing and stares wiht the look of, WTF is this person doing??? That is you....

If you want fat kid jokes, go back to ClubSi for them. Bill and sisteve can still post over there. I can see that Noah is a good sport about it and has NEVER complained to anyone about it. But Bill's material is pretty old and tired on several subjects. I really would like to get to know the people on this board as real people. I know that there is more to Noah than his eating habits.

So does that mean, because MARTINE doesn't know Noah as well as we do, and doesn't feel like she is in on the jokes that she was not around for, she doesn't feel comfortable, so the rest of us have to stop joking with him? You know what? Screw that.......Unfortunatly You weren't around for all the jokes and the photo shop wars. You have no idea what used to go on, and you will never know. Learn to accept it. You weren't around, you weren't in the loop, and by your attitude, most likely you won't be let into the loop by certain people......

I can see from your second post of "The official fat kid of CSi and now hondaswap has arrived.".... that you would like some of this same attention. How sad. Well I am disapointed that you are willing to stoop so low for any sort of attention. I never saw you or Chuck as fat people to make fun of.

That is his demeanor, and has been doing it to himself his whole life. I don't think, him, myself or anyone else has to explain his actions or personality to you. Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean that he doesn't. Thats how he is, he is comfortable in his own skin, why can't you accept him for who he is?

Bill told me two weeks ago by email that if I wanted to "hang with the boys" then I would need a "thick skin", wel I do have a thick skin. I think that I have more than proven that. However, Bill obviously can't take what he dishes out. Witness in this thread how "quickly" he lost it. No sense of humor when it conflicts with his self-appointed ClubSi and Hondaswap "super playa" status. So read this thread and judge for yourself: I love this woman.... I guess it's okay for Bill to spew forth negative image "jokes" about everyone, but he must remain some sort of man's man "playa god" with his pool league, real golf playing and hot babes.

I never lost it. If I had lost it, I would have prolly been banned for calling you something I shouldn't have. I didn't lose it at all. I replied the way I did because I was frustrated with the comments that you have made over the course I have been here since the CSi thing happened. over the course of a week and a half, almost all of my threads, you would come in and make some sort of snide remark, till it got to the point where I decided to make one back myself.

And about his comment about me ranting about Pat all the time, well so... many times I've heard Bill retelling Noah stories from the Hersey meet, which must have been well over a year ago, And two of those times, Noah wasn't even at these meets.

And your point is? Again, you weren't there, I didn't even go into half of what went on that weekend. So again, without knowing the full story, keep your fucking nose out of it. It doesn't concern you, so get at the back of tha bus!!

Bill didn't like me polluting his "golf thread with miniature golf talk, even thought there were several other non-serios golfers posting and then there was talk of the drinking being an important part of the process. BUT it's okay for Bill to threadjack my autoX and birthday threads. <------ So there's your real hyporcrite Derek.

BULLSHIT........ I never said you couldn't go minature golfing. In my thread, I wanted to know if anyone besides Steve and I played, and if anyone wanted to play a fall round. You chimed in with "oh goodie G, I love Kimballs Ice cream, so much, and they have a driving range, bumber boats and mini-golf, why don't we just make it there." I said "they ALSO have a three par course, but I wanted to play a real round and not pay 20 bucks to play a 3 par course (which if you ask ANY real golfer, will tell you sucks) and get stuck behind a gaggle of old ladies, when I could go down the street to a real course for the same price and play a normal course" which you replied" Your being such a snob with that attitude towards Kimballs......"

Now give me a fucking break. You have NO idea. You have NO fucking clue. Kimballs is owned by the Kimball family. I was good friends with JOHN KIMBALL. He went to my highschool, and ran Cross Country and Track with me. I used to spend alot of time down at Kimballs ice cream and farm when I was in highschool, so don't give me that, your acting like such a snob. I told you before I have played Kimballs nuemerous times. I think I know what the fuck I am talking about so back off.....

And since that thread in Members Lounge was abruptly locked down before I could reply... I am really relieved that Bill doesn't "want me"... I don't ever want such filth touching me (that is, if his stories are true), not even for that quickie 4-1/2 minutes promised.

The reason it would be such a 4 1/2 minute quickie, is because I have taken bets on fast I could get in and out of there without throwing up.

His dick just has been in too many questionable places.

Only one objectionable place it hasn't been yet, in your mouth........

Hypocrite to the rest of you. And go ahead and do search and read my posts, and see how Bill follows me around to trying to find me wrong. And I am entitled to answer him back.

You really do have a warped sense of reality, and try and absolve yourself from everything don't you......Now I understand...was Pat really stalking you? And so, now that Pat is not here, and you have set your sights on me, that must mean I am stalking you also? I am "following" you around as you say......hmmmm...You seem to have stalkers everywhere you go....have you noticed that you overestimate your self worth on just about every board you go to, to the point where you think you have stalkers everywhere??? pleaze......

This thread just screams :locked: me

it's a completely pointless useless thread.

all of what I've seen posted should of been in PM's

:Insert I feel this stupid after reading this pic:

please make it stop.

:locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked:

and then after it's locked it should be deleted.

it has nothing to do with HS , it's noah ranking and under(ha that's suppossed to be uder) bullshit

Dennis, the post is not going to get locked at this point in time as there is still alot of stuff out on the table. sorry bud, check back in a few horus to see if its still here or not :)

Funny thing is, it had nothing to do with Noah. Someone other than myself :roll: brought up Noah, Brian expressed his desire for it to stop. We respected his wishes and did as he requested. Then The drop shop drama came into play. That was the basis for almost a whole page until Martine came in and basically saw her oppertunity to jump all over me and vent whatever feelings she had, which then turned into a flame fest......

Has NOTHING to dowith Noah....

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+Sep 29 2003, 10:07 AM-->
@Sep 29 2003, 10:38 AM
No its not, and if  you had bothered to notice I have not responded with my so-called collective humor in ANY of your threads since that date,  I however have responded to my opinions on your basis of certain information, and if that in your opinion is collective "humor" then my statement to you is to find another forum to visit.

Steve, that was just a suggestion for all fat boy/Noah-type humor to be out of my threads. And I anticipate my future threads to be about autocrossing and junkyard picking for the most part.

I am also getting sick and tired of being judged by a few transfers from ClubSi, who haven't posted in any other thread, except these drama ones. They haven't contributed in a positive way in the autocross ones, or started any other neutral topics (I see that Justin made one, but I already covered that). And this last drama was started by Chuck over venting about Dropshop bashing and then Derek defending him. It was well underway before I decided to agree with B. publically over the Noah humor thing.

And JustinVW: The way you worded that was suggesting more than coming over here and giving me a piece of your mind.

Dont worry Lad. Ive got something up my sleeve for her.  

And because you bring that up, plenty of people have told me the same about you.

I've had the same sig for over two weeks, so just ignore it then. I just ignore yours. And then for a while, Pat's was "Crazy loves company". My point is that Pat was obsessed by my possible presence over there AND the fact that even after he falsely accused me of stalking him, suggesting that Chris was really me and his friends were doing shit like calling me up on my cellphone three weeks ago.

Yeah right. Who? Your buddy Greenhatch? Please.

I dare you to name one person in here that has ever said anything about me in relation to me shutting up. I DARE YOU. Go ahead. Lalalalalalalalala. I'm waiting................................ lalalalalalalalalalalala :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

The point is Martine, forget about Pat. You arent even on csi and you still talk about it. Pat isnt on this site yet YOU YES YOU bring him up every chance you can. Theres no need for it. let it go. Stop putting fault on everyone and start putting it on you.

Pat this Pat that. You still are talking about Pat. He isnt even on this site yet you still need a sig about him? You still need to bring him up every chance possible. Argggghhhhhhhhhh.

I told everyone I wasn't going to say a thing.

I hate putting in my 2cents where it doesn't really belong, and nothing ahs been said about me.

But those concerned I consider friends. I have been friends with some of the people here a long time, and although we don't hang out that often, they know more about me than some of my daily friends.

About 2 weeks ago, before I posted about Bill and Martine fighting on here, I talked to each of them, telling them to both back off of each other. What I said to bill was a little more in depth, but regardless I told them both to take the same course of action.

Soon after I discovered this was not the answer, so I gave Bill the best advice I have ever given him, and that was to shut his mouth. He did (for the most part) and took stab after stab from Martine.

Now, Martine, you turn around and have said that Bill is "following you around" I beg to differ. How can you expect people to be your friends and stand up for you when you just get involved in situations and stir up more trouble? I am well aware that you did not start the drama in this thread, but you sure did fuel the fire. This is common for you. There is drama where ever people go, but I have found looking back that if it weren't for you much of it would have died down considerably sooner.

I told Bill that if he didn't reply and stand up for himself, you would burn yourself, and you did. If you look in this thread you will see how many people see what you cannot. YOU are the drama queen, and I am sorry that I could not make you realize earlier. It was not something anyone could tell you, you needed to find out for yourself. Sad that you found out the hard way. Let us hope that you will have learnt well from this episode for your future endeavors.

That is my peace, and I will not reply to this again. <_<

Oh and one more thing: I dont know who you were referring to as my "girlfriend" But if you are actually refering to my girlfriend I will forewarn you. PLEASE dont ever EVER bring my girlfriend in any matter. Dont ever speak her name. Got it? Good.

Now if you are refering to someone else as my girlfriend, then say who it is and I will apologize for j8umping up your ass.

Originally posted by Green92HatchDX+Sep 29 2003, 07:40 AM-->
pop culture icon
@Sep 29 2003, 12:17 AM
Funny, wouldn't Chris's "I guess I'm with Airjockie" post be considered the same? I didn't see you calling him childish.

Same boat different reason my friend.

could have been childish? yes...

but on CSi i only had two aliases, green92hatchdx and red93mirage. on serveral ocassions he accused other members in OT of being either martine or I. being the admin that he is, he could easily check where the posts were coming from and deduce the facts, but he would rather point fingers. i decided to call him out on one of the members, who i PMed and found out they were far from NE.

oh well, despite the drama ive made new friends and plan on staying friends with the ones ive made on CSi. im still a youngin' ;) besides, this board resembles the first board ive ever registered and feels more like home.

My point was that all chuck did was go complain that he was banned, just like you did here. Reasons aside that's what you do when you disagree with something you complain about it.

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Sep 29 2003, 10:07 AM

I am also getting sick and tired of being judged by a few transfers from ClubSi, who haven't posted in any other thread, except these drama ones. They haven't contributed in a positive way in the autocross ones, or started any other neutral topics

I don't auto-x. Well not right now anyway. Just like you don't drag race. So I really have nothing to contribute as far as that goes.

I'm always down for a meet and I'm sure you have seen my Nov 1st Paintball thread @ CSi, you should all come out. I would post it here if I thought it would gat more replies than the one at CSi got lol 5.

And I'm always down to hit a junkyard in fact before you posted the thread about going to the one on 128 I was just over near there working at the Home Depot in waltham for some OT.

Originally posted by JustinVw@Sep 29 2003, 11:09 AM

Now if you are refering to someone else as my girlfriend, then say who it is and I will apologize for j8umping up your ass.

Can I be your girlfriend Justin?? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back