1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tiagra Top On Crx?

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by stud4u2c17, Apr 22, 2003.

1. stud4u2c17

stud4u2c17 Senior Member

I have an 89 CRX HF, and im starting the body work on it... i was wondering if it is possible to turn it into a rex with a taigra top... the dome light is behind the space where it would be... but is it possible? and do they make a kit for it? how hard do you think it would be? I know its proly rice but hey its different... i just like to be different and not with the crowd... :D
    Thanks
    TJ

2. vpSPOONsol

vpSPOONsol Senior Member

i say just go with the 93-97 crx aka the del sol....it already has that feature.
    also buy just makin it a targa top, u might have some chassis flex issues and stuff....

3. E_SolSi

E_SolSi Member of the 20 nut club Moderator VIP

you will have to brace the fuck out of the car to keep it from folding up like a taco
    added weight = slower car
    who gives a fuck about if people think its rice or not ..... its just not safe or practical.... if its a strictly trailer bitch show car then who gives a fuck do it up... but for the street i wouldnt fuck with it

and as for :

ive never seen anyone fuck a chicken before..... but i wouldnt try it just to be different :puke:

4. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

:lol:

:withstupid:

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted