Tiagra Top On Crx?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

stud4u2c17

I have an 89 CRX HF, and im starting the body work on it... i was wondering if it is possible to turn it into a rex with a taigra top... the dome light is behind the space where it would be... but is it possible? and do they make a kit for it? how hard do you think it would be? I know its proly rice but hey its different... i just like to be different and not with the crowd... :D
Thanks
TJ

i say just go with the 93-97 crx aka the del sol....it already has that feature.
also buy just makin it a targa top, u might have some chassis flex issues and stuff....

you will have to brace the fuck out of the car to keep it from folding up like a taco
added weight = slower car
who gives a fuck about if people think its rice or not ..... its just not safe or practical.... if its a strictly trailer bitch show car then who gives a fuck do it up... but for the street i wouldnt fuck with it

and as for :
I know its proly rice but hey its different... i just like to be different and not with the crowd

ive never seen anyone fuck a chicken before..... but i wouldnt try it just to be different :puke:

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Apr 22 2003, 01:18 AM
its just not safe or practical

ive never seen anyone fuck a chicken before..... but i wouldnt try it just to be different :puke:

:lol:

:withstupid:

Back