Ticket for not using a turn signal

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

stedscivic

im not tring to brag here but i have one of the nicest cars in town and it seems like evertime i am in town i get my plates scanned
i come home and mom is like what did you do this time
well i didnt use a turn signal and the popo gave me a ticket
why is it that you cant drive a nice car without being harassed
and you have people acting stupid in shitty cars and they could care less about givin them a ticket

Yo I do not feel bad for you, I cannot stand when people do not use their turn signals. It is not an optional part, and it is the law to use them. It is for your safety, as well as other drivers, pedestrians, bicyclists, ect. It is not like it takes any real effort to use them either. Hopefully this ticket has taught you a lesson, if you drive a car that draws attention, obey the laws and you will not get phucked with.

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer@Sep 22 2004, 07:54 PM
Yo I do not feel bad for you, I cannot stand when people do not use their turn signals. It is not an optional part, and it is the law to use them. It is for your safety, as well as other drivers, pedestrians, bicyclists, ect. It is not like it takes any real effort to use them either. Hopefully this ticket has taught you a lesson, if you drive a car that draws attention, obey the laws and you will not get phucked with.
[post=393659]Quoted post[/post]​

i was in the left turn lane

Originally posted by stedscivic+Sep 22 2004, 04:55 PM-->
MaaseyRacer
@Sep 22 2004, 07:54 PM
Yo I do not feel bad for you, I cannot stand when people do not use their turn signals.  It is not an optional part, and it is the law to use them.  It is for your safety, as well as other drivers, pedestrians, bicyclists, ect.  It is not like it takes any real effort to use them either.  Hopefully this ticket has taught you a lesson, if you drive a car that draws attention, obey the laws and you will not get phucked with.

[post=393660]Quoted post[/post]​

and?

I use my turn signals almost religously but when i am in a turn only lane i sometimes slack and dont use them. But that is just habit. I do have sympathy for you though because like around in my neighborhood there is always speeding and racing going on at all hours of the day. And i got a seatbelt ticket. And the kicker was i was in a toll lane and getting my wallet out to pay it and i went thru the toll and had my seatbelt in hand and i got pulled over for a seatbelt ticket. EEehhh oh well life goes on. But i feel you man.

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer@Sep 22 2004, 07:54 PM

preach on brotha!! that has to be my biggest pet peeve ev4r! i always signal because i absolutely hate it when someone in front of me turns, cuts me off, etc, and does not signal.

Yeah, nothing pisses my off more then when i get cut off by assholes that dont use their turn signals, or when the just dont use them. Does it really take that much effort to move your left hand 1 inch? Didnt think it was that much of work out

I can't think of one cop that thinks civics are nice cars and aims to pull them over for that reason.

I had a RED slamed Audi A4 with body kit and never got a ticket
now I have a RED 350Z with 19" wheels and loud exhuast once again ZERO tickets

P.S I speed everyday

Is your "nice" car riced up at all?

Do you have clear taillights? any JDM side markers? clearn sidemarkers? how low is your car? how big is the exhuast?

I think if you're getting pulled over a lot there's something that draws them to you.

wheres the pictures of your car?

Never mind I figured out the problem

photo-35909.jpg

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer+Sep 22 2004, 09:36 PM-->
Originally posted by stedscivic@Sep 22 2004, 04:55 PM
MaaseyRacer
@Sep 22 2004, 07:54 PM

[post=393660]Quoted post[/post]​

and?
[post=393671]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:
and
:werd:

The law says that you must use your turn signal even if the direction of which you are turing is understood (IE, left hand turn lanes)

What exactly is your deffintion of a nice car. Do you have a body kit, wing, weird paint job, cf hood, lowered, big wheels, ect? When I was 16 or so, I also thought it was gay that cops would harass 16 year olds. Well guess what, 16 year old drivers have zero experience, are filled with hormones, and drive like retards. I was a 16 year old driver, so the chances of me doing something stupid were much higher then lets say I was 30. Same thing goes for imports and mustang drivers. Since FnF came out, there has been so many retarded teens out there that think that with a spoiler or big wheels, they are invinsible, and they are better drivers then everyone else on the road. Well guess what, most of these drivers blow ass. Cops have good reason to think that some kid with a CF hood, blah blah blah, is going to be your typical ricer. You could be a great driver who pulls consistant 1:35 lap times at gingerman raceway, however, your car fits the discription of that FnF crowd.

My car being a diffrent car, (del sol, lowered slightly, and bronze wheels) probally does attact a little bit more attention then a saturn would. If it does, the cops do have good reasons. You don't mod a car to make it go the speed limit more effeintly, you do it to go faster.

bahahaha!

I'd pull you over and give you a ticket for "being stupid enough to put blue stripes on a car and think it looks good"

I don't feel sorry for you at all. I live in a small town, and there is light traffic in comparison to many big cities. I always use my signals when there are cars around, just to be courteous, and I despise people who just slam on their brakes and turn. Granted, you were in a turn lane, but that fact doesn't make you any less guilty of the infraction. If you think you were wronged by the po that stopped you, fight it in court, and let us know how it goes.

That pic is horrible. WHy would anyone brag about that. My stock civic gives cops zero reasons to pull me over. And the fact that my seats don't hurt my back if I sit straight up and actually use the headrest to wel...l rest my head. YOu don't use blinkers....your bad. It's gonna be an expensive lesson. SOme faggot in a ranger pulled that shit on me today and almost bought me a new car. Blinkers are not a dealer installed option.

yah dude, if thats your car i can see why you're getting pulled over so much. the whole body kit, altezza, graphics thing is out, and you know why? because too many damn kids saw f&f and started doin stupid shit and killing themselves and other people. Maybe you're not one of those stupid racers, but your car matches that profile. sure, maybe profiling is wrong, but if you were a cop and you saw your car you would think "that guys one of them racer kids..."and of course they're going to pull you over for turn signals and the "smaller" infractions. I used to be in the ricer stage, my accord was slammed, bodykit, tail light covers (dont laugh, it was cool 3 years ago!) and because of that, i obtained 20 plus tickets in like 1 year! now i drive a turbocharged 2nd gen integra which has way more illegal parts (I live in hawaii, with recon laws) than my accord, but i kept the outside stock looking...just a slight drop, black rims and a cf hood...and you know what? in the two years i've had the car, i've gotten 1 ticket which was because i was speeding...moral of story: you can make honda's fast

Back