tickets suck

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

91crx

I keep getting tickets just because my car is loud. The other day I was driving and a cop pulled a u turn and pulled me over. He said that i was speeding and I told him I wasnt and got furious. He said he is going to cite me for every fucking thing i have on my car. This is a quote right out of his mouth. I said why are you so pissed off. Does my car offend you. He wrote me a ticket for expired tags even though i had the extension papers, he wrote one for no front license plate because he said its not visible enough, my exaust, he said at the intersection i pulled out of i didnt stop long enough and wrote me one for that. This is like my 6 th ticket and i dont even breaqk the law that much when im driving regularly cops hear exaust and they start to jizz their pants because they have someone to pull over..

Holy crap, you got mad at the cop, asked him facetiously if your car offends him, and you didn't get beat down? Awsome!

Personnally I think there is something else to the story. I am going to school to be a cop and out of all the ride-a-longs that I have done, cops don't pull you over cause of your exhaust. Unless it is between 1am and 6am. other than that, maybe your an exception. I know some cops can get moody, but when he says your going to get a ticket, except the fact and fight it in court. Fighting on the spot will never get you anything but a pissed of cop that is going to "paper you up." Which it sounds like that happened. Good luck take it to court. Always stay on the cops side, it gets you farther.

Darin

"cops get on me because I own a honda" {/typical ricer excuse who drives like a :tardcart: and blames it on his 'ride'}

Yeah man, I was driving through town doing five under and nobody bothered me because I was in my stock Toyota. Then, on my way back through town, I was towing my lowered Civic with my stock Toyota, doing 25 over, minding my own business, and the FBI, CIA, ATF, and the Canadian Mounted Police bust me for NO REASON! It's obviously because I was in posession of a Honda Motor Co. product... they're all haters.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Jan 14 2004, 02:25 PM
and the Canadian Mounted Police

OH NO! not the mounties!!! :lol:

but you're right, cops don't pull you over for having a honda, they pull you over for driving like an idiot (an that includes no plates, improper tags, loud exhaust)

why not dish out a couple bucks and put on a decent exhaust system that doesnt sound like you have a fucking kazoo stuck in your tailpipe?

Originally posted by xyswany@Jan 14 2004, 05:19 PM
why not dish out a couple bucks and put on a decent exhaust system that doesnt sound like you have a fucking kazoo stuck in your tailpipe?

or do like i do and run an oe style after market mufffler with a 2.5 inch in and out to match the piping

find out how you can file a claim of harassment. the cop's badge number and name should be on the ticket. some cities have a bureau to investigate that kind of thing. good luck!

Originally posted by La_Pieuvre+Jan 14 2004, 12:29 PM-->
Loco Honkey
@Jan 14 2004, 02:25 PM
and the Canadian Mounted Police

OH NO! not the mounties!!! :lol:

but you're right, cops don't pull you over for having a honda, they pull you over for driving like an idiot (an that includes no plates, improper tags, loud exhaust)

He's right... Sure loud exhaust will grab a cops atention, but unless it is extremely loud, he usually wont pull you over. it is the people that are chirping their tires, blasting their stereo, and swerving all over the road to avoid potholes, and man hole covers. I personally dont understand why people do that. why put a muffler on your car that you can hear for miles, and sounds like ass? get a real exhaust! And dont be reving the shit out of your car all the time.sure it attracts attention, but the wrong type of attention. once they hear it a cop will just wait for you fuck up. then you are screwed!! I know that it sounds dumb, but drive like a white man. dont attract alot of unwanted attention to yourself. What ever you do NEVER lose your temper with a cop. i dont care how pissed you are, you have to remain calm and polite. the officer holds your fate as to how bad of a day you are going to have. and what happens when you go to court and the cop remembers you, and tells the judge that you were a hotheaded mouthy fuck to him. you want to do whatever you can not to make yourself stand out in his mind. chances are he wont even remember you later. that way you stand a much better chance in court.

If you get lippy, like 91crx did, you get what you deserve.

Originally posted by xyswany@Jan 14 2004, 05:19 PM

hey hey, dont diss kazoos they kick ass

Originally posted by Bl6CRX+Jan 14 2004, 05:32 PM-->
@Jan 14 2004, 05:19 PM

or do like i do and run an oe style after market mufffler with a 2.5 inch in and out to match the piping

es tuning rocks

i have a tanabe exaust so it isnt a cheap exaust but i the time of night was 2 a.m. in the morning. Where i live there are two many cops and no crime so cops look for reasons to pull people over and i sriously was driving the speed limit

every ticket I fight no matter what the excuse the judges hear always say guilty they always take the police officers word 2 days ago I went to court and every person that was there to fight their ticket the judge said guilty.The cop was already pussed off and thats why I asked him if my car offended him he He said I hate these fucking cars.

If the cop actually said that, you could try and tell the judge he was biased.
But then again you talked back to the cop. His argument wins. :p

Back