Tiger woods loses!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yes Chris. He lost his #1 ranking, he sure did. Him losing has been happening for a while. :)

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Sep 7 2004, 06:23 PM
What did I just say? :p

:lol: Tiger Woods is a has-been.
[post=387152]Quoted post[/post]​

What him say from once that he;s black and they are pulling some racist shit and thats the only reason why he lost

damn racist PGA people!

Originally posted by Havok+Sep 7 2004, 07:00 PM-->
Originally posted by jeffie7@Sep 7 2004, 06:55 PM
Battle Pope
@Sep 7 2004, 06:23 PM
What did I just say? :p

:lol: Tiger Woods is a has-been.
[post=387152]Quoted post[/post]​

What him say from once that he;s black and they are pulling some racist shit and thats the only reason why he lost

damn racist PGA people!
[post=387168]Quoted post[/post]​

What in the FUCK did you just say?
[post=387170]Quoted post[/post]​

I have no idea! bahahhha

Watch him say from once that he's black, and that they are pulling some racist shit on him, and that is the only reason why he lost his #1 title.

Damn racist PGA people!

Um noooo I'm not I've seen in person and delt with a few myself...

Did you know its racist to help a black guy before another black guy? I didn't either! but after being yelled at as with our manager on duty at the time for me serving a black woman before this black guy then having our corporate office get into the middle becuase some one filed a complaint about our store being racist! Once again why? becuase we SERVED A BLACK PERSON BEFORE ANOTHER BLACK PERSON!

I've also had problems when on a ride along I was with a black cop and he was being called Racist for giving a ticket to a black guy and he said he always gets crap from black people.

I don't care what people say no matter who it is theres always going to be someone saying something is racist!

Havok drive up here and hang out around DC then tell me I don't know what I'm talking about.

Most DC police when they do a traffic stop before they even make it to the car the person driving is turned around hanging out the window screaming $#%)@#($_)2 430(@#$ )@#$*)$(#@ back to the cop after awhile you get use to it....

another reason I don't want to be a DC cop..... all you do is deal with a bunch of shit and get racist suits slaped on you day in and day out even if you're a BLACK cop

Originally posted by Havok@Sep 7 2004, 07:14 PM
Uhh, the person he lost to was a minority. You're such an asshat.
[post=387182]Quoted post[/post]​

rac'ism (ra siz-em) n. prejudice against certain peoples. --rac'ist, n.

If I go slap my some white dude, it's not racism, it's assault. sounds like your entire area is a bunch of fucking idiot-injected asshats.

I can understand reverse racism, but a black dude who gets pulled over by a black cop and cries "racism" needs to be taken to jail, because that means they are out driving a vehicle, and that scares the shit outta me.

^^^ yeah no shit............

so what his ranking went down, sounds like someone currently playing better is actually playing better.

Back