Tighen up your E-brake cables....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
trackcourse1.jpg

air4.jpg

Edit....This has the possibility to be fun..... :p

But I'm not going to try the long sweepers with the Z...

Full course . . . i'd go if they allowed spectators, but im not gonna enter as skrewing up this new car = the last thing i wanna do (being a broke college kid and all).

theres nothing for you to hit but grass.

theres nothing for you to hit but grass.

the course is thir go-kart track. limerock doesn't hve an autoX course.

cash, bring your fucking car. let me co-drive and let me show you whats up :)

I might bring my Civic.....

And a few McDonalds trays.... :ph34r:

Just kidding. Might have to put the steelies on the rear with my snow tires to get the thing to rotate though.

I should bring the Audi up there... But it isn't going to drift.

I want to do the course not try to drift it.

The track used will be the butterfly looking track in the middle of the feild. If useing a Honda, tune up the engine, disconnect the front sway bar, slap on some gripy tires up front, and sort of bald ones in the rear....and just drive the course normally....but with a little gas in the corners...and the back will kick out on it's own. After a few laps, you'll get the feel for it, and then you can play with the E-brake...

Only 40 spots though...and it looks like it may be the last event of the year in the NE, so a lot of people will be jumping on it. Plus...that track didn't eat up tires at all...unless your really dumping the gas or diving in the corners like I did.

Quoted post[/post]]
I might bring my Civic.....

And a few McDonalds trays.... :ph34r:

Just kidding. Might have to put the steelies on the rear with my snow tires to get the thing to rotate though.

:bash:

seriously, don't bring a freakin civic.

Quoted post[/post]]
I should bring the Audi up there... But it isn't going to drift.

I want to do the course not try to drift it.

you're wasting your time... its like 100 fet long by 30 feet wide

Quoted post[/post]]
The track used will be the butterfly looking track in the middle of the feild. If useing a Honda, tune up the engine, disconnect the front sway bar, slap on some gripy tires up front, and sort of bald ones in the rear....and just drive the course normally....but with a little gas in the corners...and the back will kick out on it's own. After a few laps, you'll get the feel for it, and then you can play with the E-brake...

:bash:

please don't bring your fwd cars... seriously, its just a plain old waste of track time for people who can actually drift.

Only 40 spots though...and it looks like it may be the last event of the year in the NE, so a lot of people will be jumping on it. Plus...that track didn't eat up tires at all...unless your really dumping the gas or diving in the corners like I did.

it will be colder too.. so even less wear.

I was kinda kidding. FWDs are not for drifting. Not to mention I'm not going to waste $105, get up at 500am, and trash a set of new snow tires, just to be a wannabe drifter. If it was to watch and mingle - and was a bit cheaper, perhaps.

Quoted post[/post]]

Fine, Install some rocker arm stoppers (ill buy em), pay my entrance fee, and we got a deal :mrgreen:. You just gotta let me get a run or 2 in to learn somethin.

I'd go, but the $100 or whatever it is . . . im phreakin broke.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Fine, Install some rocker arm stoppers (ill buy em), pay my entrance fee, and we got a deal :mrgreen:. You just gotta let me get a run or 2 in to learn somethin.

I'd go, but the $100 or whatever it is . . . im phreakin broke.

trust me, you don't want me to work on your car

I've done the SR20 RAS's...easy as cake....bring them, the car, and a few corona's...and I'll pop them in.

Looks like the event is canceled due to lack of intrest...only like 7 people said they would go...but I didn't post how many from HondaSwap would be there.

I know me, Possibly Bill, Rob, and maybe Cash...

[quote name='pissedoffsol' date='Oct 17 2005, 04:00 PM' post='600295']

please don't bring your fwd cars... seriously, its just a plain old waste of track time for people who can actually drift.

You're so supportive. Thank god no one said this about the Z.

Back