Tighen up your E-brake cables....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]

And the offer is still open to Chris and any of the other guys that has helped me get this car built...if they can come up with the entry fee and has a few tires they can get to me in time to mount on some rims...then they can co-drive the Z at the event...hint...I have 14" and 15" rims.......and so far...the limit of co-drovers is not set...so maybe 3-4 people per car might be possible...

I also will throw my keys into the pot w/Clayton.

Same goes for me, cept i got 16's on the 240. . . .

. . . . you guys can teach me how to drift.

hmmm....

a new car that i can drift? maybe i really should go. it would be fun to rip up on the so familiar Z, and then a new powerful s14...

::remembers doing so-so drifts in the Z for signal day at englishtown, and then s13 dorifto at beaverun::

makes me almost miss my s13, that i can drive anytime i want.... again... :)

beave run was the shit. quite possibly the best auto-related event i've been too. had a freakin blast.

I think it was a blast, cuz everybody's car was there, and no problems occured....But the best reason it was a blast was everyone that could go...planned and went....nothing better than having freinds all go and do the same shit....

But the only thing that sucked about Beaverun, was that when we got there, we all passed out, after the day of drifting....we all passed out again....and don't forget about the crack at the rest areas..... :laugh:

The same fun can be had again....except a little closer...and there will be a rocking afterparty at my garage after the drifting fun is over...

If anyone wants to try drifting a Z or Cash'es 240sx...then come up with the entree fee and dig up some tires....they need to get a majority of the money ASAP into their paypal account so they can pay the non-refundable deposit to the track...and that means then if enough people do sign on...then the EVENT IS DEFFINATE....weather pending though...and two weeks from now...might still be decent enough to still stand out side if its like this week..

Car's I got...my Z, and I'll prolly take it for a few laps, and then I'll also try to get Travis's Z up there with some tires to burn off...I doubt he'll let anyone but me drive it...but if you meet up with us and we'll talk it over. But you can jump in my Z for the whole day....only thing is...if you break it...you help fix it...and thats not to bad since lately only stuppid shit on it is breaking...As for Cash'es 240...you'll have to PM him and set something up.

But they would like to end pre-registration tommorrow to get the mass of money to the track so the event can happen...and if it happens...and the track likes it...then we'll have a venue for next year...and thats what I'm after....I'm getting tired of trying to get down to NJ, and I can't take the day off or the Z is not in a towing radius for AAA....

yeah your right. the 240sx didnt break down until the day after we got home.

we'll see clayton... im still in the air on this one, with my last minute trip to PA officially on next weekend, and possibly buying valvestuffs....

^ correction, the Sileighty setup PWN3Z other S13 setups

Quoted post[/post]]
^ correction, the Sileighty setup PWN3Z other S13 setups

Really? I wonder where they shaved the weight from and how they added rigidity. something to research on lunch.

Clayton, That's true. i gotta say. It was a real tight squeeze fitting 4 wheels w/tires, 3 chairs, my helmet, camcorder bag, tripod, bag-o-tools, pump jack and a little cooler in my coupe... but i did it!

F%#K that was such a good day.

personally, i think the s13 silvia is the best. that front end is gorgeous, with the sileighty next.

id still rather have a coupe regardless, but with that sweet flat front.

It sounds like the back up Z is a no go....

Travis's dad just backed into with his truck...from the sound of it..he pushed it 20 feet and the Z had the parking brake on....the back end of the Z sounds like fubar...

But he offered it to me now for a decent price...so I may have another swap to do this winter.... :ph34r:

I drove by it this morning to see the carnage...it didn't look as bad as he discribed over the phone...but I'll see if I can convince him to sell it to me cheap....hehe...

but it just had damage in the tail light area...but they were still there...don't know if they work...but ohh well....

Back