Time For A Discussion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

oddly, i have heard of mexico being a hot street racing spot. The shop who did my swap did an rb26 into an S14 for some mexicans. it ran 11.8. they actually told him they are building it simply to take it to mexico for streetracing. 15k into a car to go to mexico for streetracing? :shrug2: must be something going on there.

The guys on 1320 video posted some clips of them fucking around (racing) in mexico.

I don't recall this "Stupid Corvette" that you speak of. However, I can tell you've never owned (or perhaps even driven) a Corvette, because they are completely AWESOME.
i called the saturn skye stupid. I was mistaken, it was a camaro. I still get sick of seeing movies sponsored by car companies.

exactyl fast and furious was not meant to have muscle cars being stars of the show...the charger at the end of 1,yes but none of the camaro,mustang and shit that happened in 2fast2furious,,,,
that would be sick if someone we knew got their car casted into the movie...
but from what i hear,its going to go like,,they pick 7 cars,and start work with that,but if other cars come along that are better,then the better cars are going to be replacements...and for plot/storyline and everything click the link i posted

That 76 Camaro that Bumblebee was, originally, was another totally awesome car. You gotta get more exposure to these cars before dismissing them.

The Sky, Eh.. it's neat. But it's not equal to the sum of it's parts.

exactyl fast and furious was not meant to have muscle cars being stars of the show...the charger at the end of 1,yes but none of the camaro,mustang and shit that happened in 2fast2furious,,,,
that would be sick if someone we knew got their car casted into the movie...
but from what i hear,its going to go like,,they pick 7 cars,and start work with that,but if other cars come along that are better,then the better cars are going to be replacements...and for plot/storyline and everything click the link i posted

Movie casting cars (I live up the road from Cars on Location) are mostly destroyed, and there is nothing you can do about it.

Funny story: A guy from the Bricklin list had just completed his 12 year restoration on a Bricklin SV1, when he was approached by a show to buy it. They gave him the money he was asking, and loaded it onto a flatbed for transport to California.

It appeared in an episode of "Team Knight Rider" where it was cast as a derelict super-villian car, and promptly blown to pieces.

People in the show made fun of the signature stripes, the color and the material of the car.

If ever a movie company approaches you, assume the car is gone forever, and your efforts will be made into ridicule forever.

oddly, i have heard of mexico being a hot street racing spot. The shop who did my swap did an rb26 into an S14 for some mexicans. it ran 11.8. they actually told him they are building it simply to take it to mexico for streetracing. 15k into a car to go to mexico for streetracing? :shrug2: must be something going on there.

WOW all that for Mexican street racing? Dayum must be crazy down there. I'm in Texas just north of the border I'll be going down there for some body work and to get a paintjob I hear you can find shops that will do an oem quality job for ~$400.

LOL I didn't know that GM outsourced to Mexico.

After this one they'll probably make a 5th one where they thow vin diesel and that new kid from tokyo drift start that drift race then paul walker is in the crowd or something haha.

LOL I didn't know that GM outsourced to Mexico.

After this one they'll probably make a 5th one where they thow vin diesel and that new kid from tokyo drift start that drift race then paul walker is in the crowd or something haha.

I believe its GM. . could also be Ford as well. I know that one or two of the big American car makers do that.

You're going to a mexican body shop ?

BWAHAHA I may be showing my age, but I remember the jokes. Refer to episode 1 of "Venture Brothers", or the plastic surgery episode of Aqua Teen.

Ford is in Mexico. Most GM subsystems are assembled in Mexico.

You're going to a mexican body shop ?

BWAHAHA I may be showing my age, but I remember the jokes. Refer to episode 1 of "Venture Brothers", or the plastic surgery episode of Aqua Teen.

Ford is in Mexico. Most GM subsystems are assembled in Mexico.

Hell yea I'm going to a Mexican body shop. From all the half-assed shit I've seen here why not just hop the border about 100 miles south and get it done right for a fraction of the cost here. Plus the bud is cheap as FUCK down there I might just have to buy some for profit up here :).

But seriously, pepbitches ripped me off and tried to do it again. My mom had her car serviced at a Ford shop after some dumbass backed out in front of her, and it's still got problems. But everyone I ask around here that's been to Mexico says they do great work at their shops for dirt prices. I guess it's good to live in a town with a Mexican population of over 50% that have relatives down there and know where the good shops are at ;).

:( my wiring harnesses were assembled in Mexico. They suck ass. I'm talking OEM honda. Factory installed. There's way to much electrical tape all over and it's losing it's moisture and falling off. i wonder what else on it came from mexico

Hell yea I'm going to a Mexican body shop. From all the half-assed shit I've seen here why not just hop the border about 100 miles south and get it done right for a fraction of the cost here. Plus the bud is cheap as FUCK down there I might just have to buy some for profit up here :).

Doit.

Write a review.

You will probably get good service.

its Mexican racing scene is the same as everywhere in the world. Look at Turkey and there cars. Germany and of course even Afghanistan and shit they have some nice cars. As long as there is a track to race on there will allways be racecars......lots of them.

if i can get a body shop to do an oem job for a fraction of the price hell yeah i would go to Mexico too.

too bad i cant yet :(

They should have stopped at number one, so unrealistic. "I live my life a quarter mile at a time..." gag me...yeah, "for that ten seconds or less, i'm free." would that be the first ten seconds or the second ten seconds that your Mitsubishi takes to cover the quarter?

lol actually paul walker didnt say that(he has the green eclipse,,,,vinn diesel said it(he has the rx-7...and with all tha supa tyte hookups his car had, im sure it does a 10 second q/m:D and really the only unrealistic thing was the cars....flames w/ nitrous,speeds,and jumping...other than that the whole street scene was on point..even when the cops came..everyone scattered like roaches

2139246282707.gif

I forgot where I saw that, but I saved it in my album for some reason. I guess it was for this. :)

Back