Time for a NEW car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ew and ew. for a while i've been driving the xB. hate the xA with a passion... and the yaris... is... yea. uhm... no. lol and don't even get into the domestic versions.

ew and ew. for a while i've been driving the xB. hate the xA with a passion... and the yaris... is... yea. uhm... no. lol and don't even get into the domestic versions.
LMAO I was gonna suggest the aveo. Your best bet is the Rabbit:) since you can't find an MT Fit lol

I'm just gonna get the AT. I can always change that later after the first 4 years. lol

Don't matter much cuz boyfriend is going to get one pretty soon and mod the fuck out of it, so... I will have a MT Fit eventually. :) I appreciate the help... and I know I'll miss it, but... it's not so bad. really. Paddle shifting... with a delay of like 4 full seconds. :D

Can you get a rental for a few days while they ship a manual to you? Sometimes you end up cheaper on the purchase price of the car because it hasn't been sitting on the lot waiting for someone to buy it.

Can you get a rental for a few days while they ship a manual to you? Sometimes you end up cheaper on the purchase price of the car because it hasn't been sitting on the lot waiting for someone to buy it.

MT is almost always cheapter than AT.

Get a rental, order the MT.

Yeah, if possible, I'd also go for manual, for the reasons already mentioned.

I know this comment is probably 0 help to you, but I test drove one a MT sport at Metro Honda (in Montclair) a couple months ago. Fun little car.

hahaha... well, like i say, my car is now the 'race' car. i opted for the AT with the paddle shifting. it's quite a fun little car. i'm very happy with it. boyfriend 'ordered' his in MT, so if I get an itch to go out and be little miss speedy in the slow little Fit, I can take his out for the day. I'm actually quite surprised with how quickly it does shift using the paddles. I have decided to become lazy for a few reasons.

1) The car is to tote my kids from San Jose to Stockton
2) I usually sit in traffic during these times...
3) If every other car I have is MT, why the big deal? I can still drive those around when I want.

Plus... I think I'm allowed to be lazy. lol I know you guys are die hards for a manual... as am I. I can still have my fun though... so I'm happy. I'll have to show you pictures. She's a great little blueberry. lol

I got the car (minus the HFP wheels) for 16k. Don't think I did so bad. ;) Ah, so I will miss the MT fun but it was going to be at least a month before they got one in. All the Fits in CA have someone's name on them that are MT. They wouldn't rent me a car that long. Nor did I really want to wait that long or NEED an MT. That's what BF's car is... so this worked out well for both of us.

*sigh* Sorry I disappointed all of you. lol

And, if I have no left leg, why am I the new Driver for CTR? :p

Go to wally world and drop $300 on a cannon powershot, a 1 gig memory card and a little case. Awesome camera, quick auto-focus, clean shots, and very small size.

Better yet, start a fund drive. when the funds hit $300, you post a pic of your ta-tas. There are enough leg humpers around here to make it happen.

you want safe, go to VW and get a Rabbit :) and don't listen to people when they say VW's suck because they are just as reliable as a honda when taken care of, trust me, I had a Golf.
I'm thinking about maybe getting a Phaeton later on this year because they didn't sell well, and thus, depreciated heavily.

When they depreciate below 100gs, lemme know. I'll be right behind you in line.

Back