time for new shocks?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

capone9399

I broke the si out today and took her for a spin.on the passanger side front i heard the tire rubbing.So when i got back i noticed that there was hardley any gap between the tire and fender.I jacked it up and checked it out and let it back down.Then everything appeard normal but awhile back my cousin bottom'd out my car really bad. So i think it might be related.Plus my brother tells me the shock might be messed up.Anyone else ever have this problem or advice?

Quoted post[/post]]
I broke the si out today and took her for a spin.on the passanger side front i heard the tire rubbing.So when i got back i noticed that there was hardley any gap between the tire and fender.I jacked it up and checked it out and let it back down.Then everything appeard normal but awhile back my cousin bottom'd out my car really bad. So i think it might be related.Plus my brother tells me the shock might be messed up.Anyone else ever have this problem or advice?

Sounds like you broke the spring. Happened to me once. Even if the shock was blown it wouldn't affect ride height.

Thats kinda funny, The one I broke was a 90 CRX si. Front passenger side. Odd....

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Sounds like you broke the spring. Happened to me once. Even if the shock was blown it wouldn't affect ride height.

Thats kinda funny, The one I broke was a 90 CRX si. Front passenger side. Odd....
:werd:

Back