time for the decision

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

grlsk8co

rice-R-oni
well my motor is getting to the point where it has 157k on it -__-. the thing is still running strong but giving the normal wear that you see on an more used motor..so i had to start asking questions on how to fix this problem. so i need some help =)
1. the motor is stock
2. its an automagik
3. i feel the need for VTEC :wub:
4. for the sake of this ill say i am going to turbo it.
5. and again for the sake if it ill say i must keep the car

so with this knowledge what do you think i should do. I REALLY REALLY REALLY would like to keep it to a good budget. ive been looking at full engine swaps with trans and everything ready to go..but thats expensive, and in the long run, if i decided to build a motor from scratch, i would know it can handle the boost. but that would also be pricy...if i threw a B16 head on it...what should i do to the block to make it like new?
thanks

powerwise..im not to sure...i dont really know the specs of an integra yet, and i dont really know whats easily attainable and whats not...I suppose since the ITR is 200hp stock maybe something around there...like i said I probably will boost it later..but for the time being id like to have an idea to back me up if and when my motor bites the dust... also...does anybody have a reliable website they have bought a engine from? Im all the way in hawaii so the chances of finding 1 are slim....sure wish somebody could hook it up with the shipping too:D *hint hint*

Back