Time to buy a new car

Which car should I buy?

• 2000 Golf 1

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

holy shit....jeffie is using the 'well an intake adds 7hp and an exhaust adds 15, so....' ricer butt-dynomometer!!!!!

If you reread my post I said 300hp that would be a 13hp gain VS the 20+hp the DYNO CHARTS HAVE STATED

Im not going by what Invidia or jim wolf said Im going by before and after DYNO charts of peoples cars from random 350Z boards

just for the hell of it Im looking it up online

popcharger 6.5HP AT THE WHEELS
350pop.jpg

I can't find any dyno charts of the Invidia exhuast but I've seen them range from 8-11WHP

If I did my math right that's 22.xx HP and once again I was claiming 300hp that is less then HALF of what I've seen power gain wise from message boards/reviews
but until I get the car on the dyno I wont brag about having 309hp

I still say EH to the S2000 even the one pictured I've seen much better looking 350s =) plus the 350 has a much better motor to mod IMO how many FULLY STOCK motored S2000s have you seen with a turbo or blower making 400+ WHP

Originally posted by civicious@Jun 5 2004, 06:44 PM
you ricer

:D

call me what you want atlest my old civic ran 12.2 last week at MIR running low boost

what did your old civic run? my civic looked stock yours had METAL FLOOR MATS! my civic had a matching hood yours had... SPRAY CAN BLACK on a white car

do I need to keep going?

Rice I think not. Would you like to race?

somebody's a bit touchy...i was joking, dude...

plus, i havent had metal floor mats since 'early 03...and the hood was carbon fiber.

Originally posted by civicious@Jun 5 2004, 07:07 PM
somebody's a bit touchy...i was joking, dude...

plus, i havent had metal floor mats since 'early 03...and the hood was carbon fiber.

you still painted it!

Originally posted by civicious@Jun 5 2004, 06:38 PM
and now that we have sufficiently whored this thread to its full extent, i hereby dub this thread as good as :locked:

Can we have a mod only emoticons? Too many asshats throw around this emoticon. If a mod wants to lock it, guess what? They will lock it.

You had metal floor mats? along with a black painted CF hood?

I have never been more serious in my life : get the fuck out.

my cf hood wasnt painted.....

i bought a cf hood, and i spray painted my stock hood just for the fuck of it. and i had metal floor mats back in like 2001, when i first got the car....long ass time ago. everyone went through a ricer stage. i had a bumpin' system and neons too.

A bumpin' system doesn't necessarily make you a ricer, I have one if that is rice because I have my music loud, well call me a ricer.

i bought a cf hood, and i spray painted my stock hood just for the fuck of it. and i had metal floor mats back in like 2001, when i first got the car....long ass time ago. everyone went through a ricer stage. i had a bumpin' system and neons too.

So you took off the metal floor plates in '01 then put them on again in '03? I think you need to make up your mind. Also why even paint the stock hood? You sound like the ricer. Also I find my definition of a ricer to be a little different than most. I know a couple of guys that have body kits and spoilers and what not, but know more about cars than most, I don't consider them ricers. I don't like the way they have their car looking, but they know what to do to make it fast.

civicious is cool frankie. please dont turn my nice calm thread into flaming and get it locked...acutally go ahead a lock it i have all the info i need.

Back