Time to consider... (Official Carolina thread)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I've live here all my life, and it seems like it's getting worse(crowded, harder to get jobs, etc.). There used to be a lot of trees around here, now there's new houses everywhere.

The illegal immigration thing is getting worse too, last year my mom got in a car accident with a big truck, driven by a "undocumented" driver. My cousin's car got totaled after an illegal immigrant failed to yield(he had no ID what so ever). And just last week, my tail lights got knocked out at a popular hispanic club while I was at work. My friend, who's puerto rican(from NY, go figure), his dad got cut while when a mexican guy tried to get money from him. They seriously need to do something about this. Hell, I'm cool with some of them(well the ones I know happen to be legal and aren't gang affiliated), but the others...not so much.

The highway is also getting crowded, especially I40 going towards Durham(goes from 4 or 3 lanes to two, then back to 4 lanes leaving Durham heading West).

BTW, My brother's school got tagged by MS-13 yesterday.

Oh yea, when I was working in fast food, one of the guys I worked with actually showed the police a fake ID but the police still let him go(Mexico ID with a Cary address).

Mexicans are bad in urban areas. I live in the country and its nice. Live about 15 minutes from Greensboro. I like the roads. They are not as nice as VA but where I live they are mostly like what the German tracks on Forza are. Flat parts and curved parts. Weather is nice. Very good state really, if there were no mexicans it would be perfect. In the mountain area its very nice I wish i lived in the mountains where my family lived in colonial times. yep im a mountain boy. But it all depends on where you are going to live. At least NC has CHEERWINE

K2E2VIN HOLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
IF U LIKE CHEERWINEEEEEEEEEE

im in Winston Salem NC and is nice and cheap to live here if you have any Q's feel free to im me , there are alot of job opportunities also there is alot of placed to hang out.

Mexicans are bad in urban areas. I live in the country and its nice. Live about 15 minutes from Greensboro. I like the roads. They are not as nice as VA but where I live they are mostly like what the German tracks on Forza are. Flat parts and curved parts. Weather is nice. Very good state really, if there were no mexicans it would be perfect. In the mountain area its very nice I wish i lived in the mountains where my family lived in colonial times. yep im a mountain boy. But it all depends on where you are going to live. At least NC has CHEERWINE

K2E2VIN HOLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
IF U LIKE CHEERWINEEEEEEEEEE

there are bad areas and bad people everywhere not just Mexicans you have to look at the entire picture everywhere you go you will always find flaws, Black, white hispanics they are everywhere the good the bad and the ugly so make your own judgement when you move down here im from NJ and i love it down here. like i said pm me and ill give you the real download about yankees in the south.lol

I'm not moving to North Carolina.

This thread is way old. The updates were kinda funny, that's all.

Back