Time to go shopping...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That's something I'd buy if it were local to me. But no cars like that exist cheap around these parts(REAL mountains are 30 minutes away).

But shit. PBY sounds bad ass, now I think about it. Get the house paid off, and I say do it.

And the reason for the PBY, is that every month, 8-12 of us chip in the money for the gas, we load it up with camping stuff, drinks, BBQ food, diving equipment...and fly down to the islands, land on the ocean, find a remote island and camp the weekend...then fly back Sunday night.... or any other place where there is a nice body of water and something to do. Other planes, mostly only sit 4 people with the pilot, cargo is limited to a few hundred pounds, and well....nothing would be pimping enough to see an old relic land...and the party flows out of it.

JUST SAY WHEN! That would give me reason to go buy a tank, reg, & BC.. I would TOTALLY chip in... You fly, we drink... I'm game!

The PBY will have to wait...I think I'll start out with something smaller first...and in my price range..:)

This little honey is close, looks good, and I think I might go see it and a bank...try to work something out. Get them to ferry it down to Meriden...a whole 20 miles away, park it, and I'll drool over it til I'm rated for twins.:D The Meriden airport is like a mile from my house...:p

Trade-A-Plane, Airplanes for sale, Aircraft for sale

For sale...all the cars except the subaru, all the parts and wheels, and I'll even trow in some JDM car toys....:D

$20,000...OBO:cool:

Back