Time to pony up to the betting counter

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Celerity

92civicb18b1 is 20 ? Holy shit, who lost that bet ?

Happy Birthday !

Editted: Damned english professor... hasn't even corrected "AOL Insant Messenger"

Hey im actually older then somone on here only by a few days but still. Happy birthday man!

i don't get it. :shrug2:

damn, good point. when was his last post.

Yeah, all that bad luck he had lately was pretty fucked up. I have friends that are in trouble like that, but unfortunatly, they didnt fair as good as 92civicb18b1 did.

One of my friends called the other day lookin for a place to hide out after he cut the box off of his ankle. I was pretty pissed that he did that, but I fell sorry for him at the same time.

why would you ever cut the box off, lol
no matter how bad it is, it can't be worse than actually being locked up

for the new guy:

92civicb18b1 is our resident shitty luck, baby mama drama, court appearances, parole, SLAP program member

his splerms are so strong he single handidly empregnated the whole eastern seaboard in one night

and i think that about sums it up

Quoted post[/post]]
why would you ever cut the box off, lol
no matter how bad it is, it can't be worse than actually being locked up

When he told me he did it, I was like WTF man. He was put on house arrest because the courts are tired of dealing with him and his brothers, lol. Obviously that didnt work. He just got out a couple weeks ago. And the kicker, this guy is only 16. What did he get put on house arrest for you ask? He was accused of stealing a safe from one of his friends house, which he didnt, and now on top of the shit hes facing now, the dude is trying to kill him. He was only gonna be on house arrest for a couple of months with a little more probation after that. He's an idiot.

you don't get an ankle collar because you were blamed for stealing a safe. You get an ankle collar because you were caught hoofing the safe down the road, and usually on camera.

Then he was lying to me because I definatly saw the box on his ankle.

Oh yea, he also forged some checks out of the safe he said he didnt steal.

Back