"time to rest in peace"

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Are we bored at work today?

I have NOTHING TO DO. Why am I here? I just took a 2 1/2 hour lunch, I got here 1 hour late and I'm leaving 2 hours early today. Whats the POINT!? :)

so....will DD be open tomorrow morning?

:cry: so sad. but not as sad as when that riffle packin miget died. now there was a drunk we needed in life.

see, well, there's 2 in town.

we call 1 Dunkin Donuts P-diddy's. because its on pine st. not to be confused with D&D thats on mix st. :p

1 on pine st
2 on farmington ave
1 on north main st
and a few of the supermarkets have a DnD in them

then theres starbucks, some little coffee bar on federal hill, and 2 whole donuts

not counting gas stations, resturants, or fast food places, theres at least 12 places in bristol to get coffee... and its really not that big of a place (population = 64k, area = 27.1 sq miles)

well, ive only heard of dunkin doughnuts, so maybe its just a northern thing. maybe why we havent seen the commercials

Quoted post[/post]]
well, ive only heard of dunkin doughnuts, so maybe its just a northern thing. maybe why we havent seen the commercials

:werd:

We have about 3 dunkin donuts here that were made a few years ago(one was completed this year); while there's a Krispy Kreme thats been here for at least 10 years.

:werd: Krispy Kreme...mmm

In addition, i've never even seen a dunkin doughnuts

krispy creme is the bomb. when friends come in from out of town, we always meet at the krispy creme infront of the irving walmart on macarthur and 635.

Back