Time to sell the hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

allbottledup

Well I cant take any pics..so dont ask but you are welcome to stop by and see...the outside is still pretty much the same as the one in my album. There is no wing or rims on it. Well to be brief its gutted has a jdm cluster head and corner lights. 5in monster tach, air fuel guage, boost guage...had the guage threw it in no turbo though. Its got a 95 b18b in it. The milage is around 85000. If you need to know anything else about it just send an email too allbottledup@hotmail.com.. I check that everyday I dont come on here too often anymore cause of work. I want 4200 or best offer. I will also throw in my extra head and couple intake manifolds and some other parts lying around...if you sell the extra parts you can probably get about 200 for everything. Well Hope to hear from you guys soon. I live in South NJ. Egg harbor city if you want to come and see the car. I work in Somers point if you live that way and want to see it while im at work. Please help me get rid of this soon I need the money. But be sure ill be back soon with something better.

no takers??? im trying to get a bike and the only way is if i sell the hatch so if you have a bike you want to get rid of we can work out a deal. Let me know what you got.

alright guys found a new car and im moving need money asap 3500 come get it...i also have a bunch of extra parts ill throw in to clean up some room. any questions pm me or email me

power windows and locks removed still has the sunroof and it works fine. 4 wheel disc brakes and the rears were upgraded to gsr rotors for a little extra stopping power..just about every other option has been removed. Like I said its gutted...its a perfect start to a good race car. I just dont have the time or money anymore to keep the project going. Im in the process of moving and I need to sell it. I cant even get a bike anymore which was the original reason i am selling it.

3300 obo im moving next week and need the extra money....i got reciepts for the engine so no one can give you shit...also has a clean title.

Originally posted by allbottledup@Dec 9 2004, 05:55 PM
3300 obo im moving next week and need the extra money....i got reciepts for the engine so no one can give you shit...also has a clean title.
[post=429578]Quoted post[/post]​

INTERESTED
ive got some questions but i im SUPER INTERESTED

Back