Time Usury

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Celerity

Chernobyl journal.

Filatova Elena Vladimirovna Gets it. It's closely related to my theories of entropy, and the general Malaise of the world.

Check it out. the explanation, in regards to Chernobyl, work.

Since I can hear crickets on this one, Imagine if you, the hand off for bodybuilding:

Bodybuilders in retirement often gain bodies that are deformed, lumpen and atrophied in ways different to those that don't work out. If you are a bodybuilder, you realise how important the commitment is to keep in shape all the way to the end. Bodybuilders wind up with no neck, an odd barrelled chest, or just look like a pile of mashed potatoes like Arnold Schwartzenegger.

This article points out that banking on today at the behest of tomorrow nets the same results. It also has a wonderful way of phrasing how principle and interest parallel to social decisions, and sets up a timeline when we transitioned from Principle to Interest living. And of course, it's outcome.

The Battle of Chernobyl was/is my favorite documentary ever played on the Discovery Channel

-this is NOT as exciting :(

Back