timewarp thread (put blast from the past crap here)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

super_mario_bros_ver2.jpg

What was the old cartoon with the two cats that lived in a junkyard and flew around in the fighter jet and whooped the shit out of evil doers? Rep for anyone who remembers.
Old Cartoon ? That was new, my friend.

Old,. obscure Cartoon would be M.A.S.K.

I still have the Inspector Gadget theme song as one of my ringtones, lol :D

I still have the Inspector Gadget theme song as one of my ringtones, lol :D

Hell yeah, I dont think theres a person alive that dont remember Inspector Gadget, man, what was that Mr. Science guys name.. blahhh not Bill Ny that was to rescent... back with reading rainbow ahh its right on the tip of my tongue to...

Mr. Wizards World?

How about Quantum Leap!

B0007UDCX0.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Right on man, Mr wizard.. Sweet.. Yeah dude Quantum leap was str8.. damn Zippy and all the crazy noises when he coherses it into working with his fist.. lol.... How bout Dr. Who.. Ever watch any of the BBC Stuff like Are you being served, or Black Ladder.. Ole damn Monty Python movies.. (Use the Holy Gernade) On the search for the Holy Grail.. or the Meaning of life with the dude that ate so much he blew up, and the roman catholic sone (Evveryyy sperrmm iss saccccredddd Everyy Sperrrmm is goooodddd) lol woman had bout 130 kids, washing dishes and another one just fals out. Lol I guess its cause I'm half British (My mom's from Oxford England)

How bout the pre atari, Intelivision gaming consol, with the disc deally on the controller.. I still got that with a bunch of games... Or an old Texas Insturments computer, and Commador Vic-20 with a cassette drive to store data.. sounded like a 12baud modem.. got both of those to.. My dad never got me any more games once I was 7, Just put a book infront of me and said make it.. So I was programming Lunar Lander n'stuff by 8... it was str8 outa the book though, not like I was actually making the games, more like cheating on a test and copying it ansi charachter for charachter

Not that old but I remember playing pogs in grade school...

Attachments

• Pog_Collection.jpg
    Pog_Collection.jpg
    344.5 KB · Views: 5,862
Not that old but I remember playing pogs in grade school...

I member that, When Gack was out, You cant do that on Television's Slime started that idea.. thats when the 1st idea came out for the Nano Fighter's to.. like they have the pocket pets you have to keep alive now.. you could link it with a friends nano fighter and fight the,.. The Turbo Trax 2 speed bicycle, and the Turbo Trax RC Car.. fun fun.. all I ever wanted every year was another RC Car.. had hovercrafts, Landsharks, RC Boats.. 2 things I always wanted was a RC Plain, and a gas powered RC Car.. Those Gas RC Cars arent cheap, Its bout equivilent to building a real car outa junk yard parts... you can get a RC Plane now for bout $200

holy crap i'm loving this thread, you guys are pulling out some awesome.

i still have my lite brite in my kitchen (hehe), i totally forgot about airwolf, loved quantum leap, watched all of knight rider (sigh), still quote inspector gadget, and uh, yeah - think life was pretty damn good back in the day.
:D

today's contributions:
noid2.gif

ghostbusters-music-video.gif

bbls2.JPG

beetlejuice.jpg

Macintosh%20SE%20(1983).jpg

Last edited:
I have an original Pong machine and two working Atari 2600's with a gazillion games. I STILL bust them out once in a while.

Ahhh, the joys of playing with pixels. :D

Let me guess, you'll sell them for the low price of one human soul, correct?

Let me see what I can do :)

Let me guess, you'll sell them for the low price of one human soul, correct?

Let me see what I can do :)

LMAO! My standards have been lowered nowadays. How about a Type R tranny and a pack of gum instead? :D I could never sell them.

I've seen them go for quite a bit on eBay. They're worth a lot to me and yeah, I could never see myself selling them....unless the right tranny came along. haha

Back