timing belt cover

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MinuteRice

I need a lower timing belt cover for my ZC motor does anybody know what part will correspond with it from a differnt motor.
im new here, so if this is a stupid question sorry

Punctuation is your friend.

I wouldn't recommend that you run without that timing belt cover, if that belt goes it is likely that it will take your engine out with it. Sorry that I don't know what cover you should use.

I live in Northern Minnesota, the weather is bad, and i will be driving on some dirt roads. I plan on leaving the top section off, but i thought that i should have the bottom section on.

thats a negative. the only cover you can use with the ZC is the ZC cover, and it is VERY hard to find, believe me, ive been looking.

for about $180shipped you can get a brand spankin new one from japan, call Kenshi's auto repair (559) 582-2785. ask them about the ZC timing belt covers.

here is a quote on the price a fellow board member of mine got
lemonhead wrote:
ok I got at&t service with long distance and I called the upper and lower belt cover is only$40 bucks each totalling $80 BUT and that's a big one they are straight from honda dealership in japan and shipping for mine was $60 BUCKS!!!!! oh well my motor will look extremely clean when I get them on

How handy are you? I've seen people do some great things with fiberglass, you could probably make a half way decent looking one if you have any skill with it.

you better have both covers on it you value your motor att all. like dood said, a lil pebble gets in there.. BANG! your history. what about modding an A1 ? buy a dremmel and get :D . just my 2 pesos. or use plexiglass

Back