Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toda

• Greddy

• Ot

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

seanjuan

mention whether it makes a diff as to how much power you are making, personally I have a NA b16 and will be keeping it that way, but hope to get up to 180-200hp at the wheels some day

At those power levels I would just sticke to OEM. If you really have the extra money to blow spend it on something else than a toda timing belt.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 28 2005, 08:39 AM
power isn't really the factor... its rev's.

under 9500, stick with oem
over, go with the toda
[post=492464]Quoted post[/post]​

Brian is right, it has nothing to do with horsepower, but with rpms. But I heard if you were revving past 8500 it was good idea. Fuck, anything that is looked at as "insurance" for my motor, is a good idea in my book. When you spend 3 to 5 thousand on your motor, what's a hundred bux to make sure your timing belt doesn't slip?

Power enterprise for me too. And I see 9250 rpms. Toda is good too.

Or you can buy my complete oem timing belt kit w/ water pump and belt, $170 shipped to you! Paid $200 shipped, didnt need it on my b16!

yea i would say he gets the toda because he's talking about reving high if hes gonna have 180 to 200 whp on a na/b16 which u have to rev high if ur goin for that whp.

Back