timing issues on a zc

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

joker01

hey gusy jus need help in timing my zc engine any weh i can get a lil moe info on how 2 go about doing so cuz my car wouldnt start n i think its the timing

Timing? It wont start? Why? Did you just do some work to it or.......??? You need to give more information and thought into whats going on so someone can try to help

yeah, is this a new swap or existing swap that quit running? DOHC ZC or SOHC ZC? ignition timing or camshaft timing? what car is this in? is the engine OBD0 or OBD1?

i found out that my distributor was not good jus bought another one installed but also found out my timing belt was too long so i gotta figure out how to put int the timing belt any help guys?

Lots of threads. It would take me thirty minutes to write it up. Google and see what helps. Also....you should spend the money for a Helm Manual for your motor. Wise investment.

if its a dohc zc I don't think there is a manual for it. But the parts for the motor are made up of 2-3 different motors, I think the timing belt is from a 88-91 integra. there is a site i found 10 years ago that has a list of all the different parts..

k guys got the belt n i now have a prob wit my crankshaft pulley
i lost the key can this be fixed or am screwed

yeah go to a auto parts store and you can get a key set of 5 which will have the one you need, there only like 5 bucks..

been around chkin n no one sells them do u kno the exactname of the set so i cna oder cuz goodle aint helping

I just go to Advance auto parts and get a key way set.. Or go to AutoZone..

^^^ haven't had that problem yet "fingers crossed" but yeah get a honda one if you want to wait a few days. or you might get lucky and they have one in stock..

Back