Tinted Tail Lights

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cubasonlysiblurre

Ive seen some cars online that have there tail lights darked,there still the stock ones i was woudrin if anyone new what the hell it was and how to do it because it looks really good.

yes, this is very easy, there are two ways to go about it.

1. buy a tint paint and paint your lights, then spray a clear coat over it to protect it, or

2. get these, they are super easy to put on and you can't even tell if they are painted or stock.

i would suggest #2, they are dependable plus you don't have that chance of ruining your tails.

good luck

~Ryan

i was thinking of doing this to my EG.. i only want to do the reverse and signal though, not the whole light.. so i'm not sure how i would do that..

on my 88 hatch i tinted my front bumper signal lights and my third brake light on the wing, i used something called pactra racing finish, its a little can of window tint you can find it in any hobby store where they sell the paints for remote control cars, you can even find it on towerhobbies website. You just make sure the surface is clean and dry and then you aply as many coats as needed.

Quoted post[/post]] on my 88 hatch i tinted my front bumper signal lights and my third brake light on the wing, i used something called pactra racing finish, its a little can of window tint you can find it in any hobby store where they sell the paints for remote control cars, you can even find it on towerhobbies website. You just make sure the surface is clean and dry and then you aply as many coats as needed.

but remember, you still need to clear coat that sucker, otherwise it will chip!

well at my shop...the professional way of doin this is to get some clear coat for spray guns and add a little bit of black paint till you get the color you want and spray it on the lights....then another clear coat without black....dont add too much black or else it would basically be black paint.......thats how most people like west coast customs and all them big shops do it

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]] on my 88 hatch i tinted my front bumper signal lights and my third brake light on the wing, i used something called pactra racing finish, its a little can of window tint you can find it in any hobby store where they sell the paints for remote control cars, you can even find it on towerhobbies website. You just make sure the surface is clean and dry and then you aply as many coats as needed.

but remember, you still need to clear coat that sucker, otherwise it will chip!

There is no clear coat needed with this stuff, my friend did his taillights of a black 2000 integra too and there is no clear coat needed.

ALRIGHT, i'm just saying from experince, because i've used that stuff, and it chipped, maybe not right away, but in time it will. and belive me. again, i'm just saying from long term experience.

Back