Tinted VS Red Taillights

Tinted or candy apple red taillights on my teg?

• Candy Apple

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I have my original tail lights sittin around, and some gheytezzas in now.
Im gonna paint my original ones either candy apple red or tint them.

Heres a pic of the car to see the color.

s408093ceb23a3.jpg

holy high res photo batman! Seriously, nice looking teg, I like the rims, lose the gheytezzas and that HUGE wing (or at adjust it so its not lifting your rear off the ground :p ). Very clean though, is that a gsr? I though only gsrs came in that color.

The wing and lights gots ta go......... other then that it looks pretty clean. I would go with the stock tails

oh yeah, I like the tinted look of the stock tails better than the all red ones. And drop it like an inch and you should be solid

the car was originally white.

I dont know what i was thinkin bout when i that wing :blink: but too late now holes are in the trunk, already took one set out from the original.

I had it slammed with coilovers, didnt like the ride so i bout tokico springs and struts with an inch drop

Thats dropped on tockico springs, jeez there is still a huge fender gap, my stock ride gap doesn't look that big. Maybe the tire profile makes the gap look bigger, oh well.

yeah the gap looks bad, but it handles so much better with this setup, and theres such a difference riding around town.

i did keep my coilovers in case i ever get to itch to drop it for a bit :D
... that is unless someone would buy it from me soon!:p

yeah, the thing looks skyjacked a bit. I had the same problem with my tokico springs. Look up some H&R springs, much better ride height.

I'd go with the candy apple tails, that usually looks like with blue. Smoked is going to look riced out with that body color.

Back