tips on wiring up a cel

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

teamrrtjoker

riceburnin' dirt tracker
Hi guys, I have searched but cant find a write up or any info on just wiring up a cel light. This is for my crx dirt car, I have taken out most of my factory wiring including the dash cluster stuff. I need to wire up a remote cel for just incase purposes. I have a p28 ecu (obd1)with jumper harness to my 90 crx body harness(obdo). My ecu already had a wire I used to ground to make the dash light blink, but since I dont have the dash light anymore not sure how to do it. any suggestions? I really suck at reading the wiring diagrams and couldnt find a cel pin on the schematic. Thanks in advance guys.:D

so my buddy Dave is an electrical genius, and after this last weekends test on the track, we fixed some electrical issues and he solved the problem of not being able to tell if we are throwing engine codes so he devised this cool little switch plate. In the off position the red lamp acts like your cel, comes on with the key goes off after the car starts...also will come on while the car is running if it throws a code. So then flip the switch and the red light will blink the codes to ya...

heres the pic...
0418101954a.jpg

I added the nitrous label to intimidate the competion....more..lol

Back