Tire Pressure Gauge

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'm on my second one of these. First one just stopped reading. Sent it back and they sent me a new one. Broke again a few months ago. No idea why. I don't do anything besides the job it was intended for... it is a one job device...

Anyways, called Snap-On and told them my dilemma, Lexy told me that she was going to send me a new one right away, and that I didn't need to send in my broken one.

Gotta love their customer service.

I just use a generic dial gauge. I've tested it against the calibrated gauges we use at work and it's been pretty accurate so far.

I'm on my second one of these. First one just stopped reading. Sent it back and they sent me a new one. Broke again a few months ago. No idea why. I don't do anything besides the job it was intended for... it is a one job device...

Anyways, called Snap-On and told them my dilemma, Lexy told me that she was going to send me a new one right away, and that I didn't need to send in my broken one.

Gotta love their customer service.
If'n ya ever need to buy another one goto a site like this.

Tire Gauges for kart racing

I just have one of the generic pop out ones as well, but my dad has several of those ones like you ordered and I love them. They work great.

I have one somewhere. Pop-out style. But am I the only one hear that just looks at the tires? Every time I approach the car, just take a quick glance. If they need it, I go grab some free air or my air compressor.

Yea, I used my other one for autocrossing. I can really notice a difference if there is a few extra psi's of air in my tire. I finally got this one replaced for my motorcycle, those tires are even more important.

i'm one of those Slush... but when using it for racing, you really need it
That goes without saying. And I agree with Chaz, the day I finally do get a bike, I won't just be eyeballing it.

Back