tire wear

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

importfancy

on my lowered del sol my front tires wore bald all the way across. I unlowered the whole car back to stock specifications. My front tires are still wearing at a fast rate!? what could this be? I am hoping just the alignment. All ball joints are good... I have 15 inch stock honda rims on the car as well. Thanks guys.

it is most likely the alignment... just like it was when you had your car lowered

get it aligned by someone who isnt a trained chimp

also how are you driving it... are you trying to launch off every stop light/sign roasting the tires up at every chance?
what tires are you running?

Yeah it def sounds like an alignment issue. Camber/Caster would affect the inside or outside but wearing the whole tire bald- wouldn't that be a tow issue?

Most likely ur toe ... now go get an alignment

i know im nit picking with this one... but caster doesnt cause the tires to wear, it will however cause a pull, camber and toe will cause tire wear...

Ne time u do anything with suspension u need an alignment afterwards

Thanks guys. No I do not beat the car or do burn outs or speed off the line. I had toyos and it ate through them and I got another pair and it has almost chewed them up. Nothing happens to the back tires at all. Not before or after I unlowered it. SOB.

He just needs a toe adjustment... only cost me$ 50

Back