tired of driving a shitty m3?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

except for when he gets out his parents will just buy him another 50k car

Wow...17 and an M3...

A few weeks ago, I saw 3 'Malibu's Most Wanted'-style white kids (you know, pastel blue and pink shirts with crooked hats and such) in a black SLK convertible. They looked 16. They also revved at me. I threw a handful of pennies at them.

Originally posted by civicious@Apr 21 2005, 10:33 PM
Wow...17 and an M3...

A few weeks ago, I saw 3 'Malibu's Most Wanted'-style white kids (you know, pastel blue and pink shirts with crooked hats and such) in a black SLK convertible. They looked 16. They also revved at me. I threw a handful of pennies at them.
[post=489859]Quoted post[/post]​

LOL

if that was my kid i would press full charges against the little fuck, then when he got done with all that, i would beat his fucking ass till he was cripple

ungreatful fuck

the worst part is that in order for him to get a 50k payoff for the stolen car that implies that the car was paid off. if it wasnt, the payout would have just went towards the car and he wouldnt have had any money torwards a bentley.

that makes it even worse lol

Originally posted by micah@Apr 21 2005, 11:15 PM
the worst part is that in order for him to get a 50k payoff for the stolen car that implies that the car was paid off. if it wasnt, the payout would have just went towards the car and he wouldnt have had any money torwards a bentley.

that makes it even worse lol
[post=489878]Quoted post[/post]​

Im sure the kid had no idea how insurance/loans work. His parents could have made only 4 payments and the kid thought wow if I do so and so I will get all of that back!!!!!

dumb ass

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Apr 21 2005, 10:47 PM
ungreatful fuck
[post=489871]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd: what a dumb shit...i'll bet everyone of you dollars to cents that his parents will just buy him the fucking bentley so this won't "happen again"...spoiled little shithead!!!

serious, Battle Pope. lets go tag team him. and tell him that all he has to do is give us the title with the car, cause thats how the police will know its stolen. the we can sell it and split the profit.

I'm going down that way today, maybe I should pay him a visit?

:lmao: Typical attitude though of the area.

Back