Tired Of Losing By Half A Car....solution Needed!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

vpSPOONsol

ok, within 5 days, i have lost to 3 cars by half a car....no kidding. 1) 93 civic si hb w/ intake 2) 94 prelude automatic w/ i/h/e 3) 00' civic ex with intake

i have a 93' sol S with intake and exhaust.....so i lose to them the first time by half a car, and of course losing by that much, ud wanna race again, so i lose to them again....racing 3 times with each car, ive lost by hald a car seriously each time....omg. im still surprised with my d15b7, and being able to hang like that, but i gotta win....

im thinking headers and honing my launch can fix that, what do u think?

why the fuck do people "race" stock cars?

going AGAINST what the fast and furious taught 99.9% of the people who own imports,

headers, intake AND exhaust do NOT constitute a fast car. im speaking of imports mostly....

im sure a corvette or similar car with only h,i,e would show alot more power.....

i would say try some weight reduction, a header, and in the long run a new motor...

if your planning to do a swap why the hell would you waste money on the engine you have now????
its not like your going to make shit back on any of the parts you try to sell
fuck it its an S model deal with it being on the slow side for now and put all your money into the swap or shit you could actually still use when the new engine is in there

learn how to drive. then make the car better.

Extend the front bumper by about 5 feet, fiberglass it to the frame and then you should be even with the other car during the next race........

Or......

Do a homemade turbo.....start with the closest junkyard's and start looking for used turbo's, and go from there.

Originally posted by vpSPOONsol@May 1 2003, 02:14 AM
this is friendly competition at school, and im sorry, we cant be a true racer like you....

im not a true racer. never have been never will be.

its just stupid highschool shit to fucking race a "stock" car. in my holy opinion.

two 16 year old kids trying to determine whose 3" cock is bigger.

wait till u get ur swap or serious mods done THEN run it.

oh nm.

dude all cars are pretty quick in the overall scheme of things. If he wants to race with them, fine. If he wants to win, he'll put a bigger motor and/or a turbo in, then spank them all by 3 cars and bang their girlfriends. It's up to him.

Originally posted by karnash+May 1 2003, 02:37 PM-->
vpSPOONsol
@May 1 2003, 02:14 AM
this is friendly competition at school, and im sorry, we cant be a true racer like you....

im not a true racer. never have been never will be.

its just stupid highschool shit to fucking race a "stock" car. in my holy opinion.

two 16 year old kids trying to determine whose 3" cock is bigger.

wait till u get ur swap or serious mods done THEN run it.

oh nm.

dude, everyone has to start somewhere....
do u expect people to spend 5k on their car, and go race it for the first time or something?
jumpin into a 13 sec car, without knowing how to race and shit, and fuckin it up?

by racing people with similar stuff to urs, u see whos the better driver, and get practice....
everytime i get a part, i test it out with a friend, just to see improvement... and get practice with the new power....

Yeah, you are totally right, me being a new driver, I never try to race people but to try and drive good and smooth, and sometimes the occasional chirping 3rd and going pretty quickly in and out of turns at the local logging roads.

Back