Tires... once again.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Well whatever... I already said I don't read the reviews because I would rather form my own opinion on things like tires than be told what my opinion should be.

When I get my rebate I'll have spent 205.

I have a set of ASXs on the truck- pretty nice tire really.

just some professional unbiased advice, as i work in a tire shop where we sell all major brands, you generally get what you pay for, my 02' WRX is rollin on some BFG G-force KDWS's and i love them, nice quiet ride, all season, and you can't beat having 60,000 warranty on them... but any who, 90% of the time, you get what you pay for, and not knocking anyone with kumhos, but after going through enough sets of them on my saturn when i had it, not very impressed with them....

I always use Falken Azenis on my car, they don't last too long though. Decent grip! I went with Summitomo HTR-Z 315/17s on the stang.

We'll see how I like them. Everyone gave the ES100s a big thumbsup, but I was more impressed with them in the snow than I was in the rain... and they were made for dry/wet, but not winter.

Back