Tires

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Their warranty is pretty good. We take returns practically no questions asked. If you get a flat they'll repair it free or give you a new tire if need be for the entire life of the tire. I've been a customer of Discount Tire for that reason years before I began working for them. They really do take care of their customers.

Gee Wally, we must have similar driving habits. :driver2:

Took a 20 piece bucket of chicken (family meal, biscuits and 3 sides) over to the nearby state inspection Jiffy Lube yesterday as Customer Appreciation. Technician (Mike) put the hatch on the emissions dyno 4 times for me over the course of 3-4 weeks time and I only paid once. (had put a rebuilt head on it and had cam and cam timing issues to resolve)

Of course, when I pulled out of the Jiffy Lube lot and onto the side street behind the end of the buliding and out of sight, I had to do a nice smokey burnout for him........

ROFL

Nah, no burn outs haha. Just driving the same couple of back roads to my house. The combination of heavier car, windy roads, and hard braking tend to weigh hard on 300 AA-A rated tires.

Their warranty is pretty good. We take returns practically no questions asked. If you get a flat they'll repair it free or give you a new tire if need be for the entire life of the tire. I've been a customer of Discount Tire for that reason years before I began working for them. They really do take care of their customers.

Ordered today.

Got em on today. They look a little less aggressive than I had hoped, but they ride really nice.

He got the Falken 512. The narrower the tire the less aggressive any tread pattern is going to get. Im glad you like the ride quality though. Though you needed a narrow tire with high sidewalls the 512s still have a decently stiff sidewall to keep flexing to a minimum. If you ever have any questions or issues let me know.

Will do. Thanks mang! They saved my ass already. Van was backing out while I was driving down the aisle, didn't notice it at first and was able to pull what felt like a 90 degree at 20ish.

Back