Tis a good night for some burgers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
Hamburgers - Hands on Kitchen

6oz Chuck or other cheap fatty meat. cut into 1" cubes
6oz leaner nicer cuts of meat, ny strip, sirloin... cut into 1" cubes
Kosher Salt
Pepper
a good quality roll
toppings of choice

895d1171129770-hamburgers-dsc02767.jpg

901d1171129787-hamburgers-dsc02773.jpg

Burgers are one of those things they're either so so, or they're great. I love a great burger but find that most of the time if I buy them out, they're just so so =(

Making them is very easy, and doesn't take a lot of time. They can even be done indoors and still taste great. no doubt not as good as grilled, but better then most of the restaurant bought grilled burgers.

Give them a try and let me know what you think!

i make a mean burger on the foreman :p I usually put in black pepper, chili powder, little seasoned salt. sometimes i put some bbq sauce in the meat as i mix in all the stuff, its not bad.

only way to cook a good burger is on a charcoal grill. the George Foremans, in a skillet or a gas grill just doesnt give them a good flavor like a charcoal grill does.

the foreman makes the burger much dryer, but the bbq sauce helps it some.

And you're right, but i dont have a grill. My rents came up to see me for lunch today, i had a Bison burger... omfg

No doubt a grill is the best way for doing a burger, however, that doesn't mean you can't have a damn good burger. I think the burgers listed in my recipe were better then any grilled burger (out side of my own) I've ever had.

If cooked right you really can make some good stuff indoors. I know too many people who say grilled food is the only way of cooking food, when I ask them what they think of outback steaks they for the most part agree they're awesome.... (most people)

Back