1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tis a good night for some burgers

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by jeffie7, Feb 10, 2007.

1. jeffie7

jeffie7 Wrong Whole! VIP

Hamburgers - Hands on Kitchen

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Burgers are one of those things they're either so so, or they're great. I love a great burger but find that most of the time if I buy them out, they're just so so =(

Making them is very easy, and doesn't take a lot of time. They can even be done indoors and still taste great. no doubt not as good as grilled, but better then most of the restaurant bought grilled burgers.

Give them a try and let me know what you think!

2. Seany-izzle

Seany-izzle New Member

i make a mean burger on the foreman :p I usually put in black pepper, chili powder, little seasoned salt. sometimes i put some bbq sauce in the meat as i mix in all the stuff, its not bad.

3. BodyDroppedNikes

BodyDroppedNikes ...PENDEJO.... VIP

only way to cook a good burger is on a charcoal grill. the George Foremans, in a skillet or a gas grill just doesnt give them a good flavor like a charcoal grill does.

4. Seany-izzle

Seany-izzle New Member

the foreman makes the burger much dryer, but the bbq sauce helps it some.

And you're right, but i dont have a grill. My rents came up to see me for lunch today, i had a Bison burger... omfg

5. jeffie7

jeffie7 Wrong Whole! VIP

No doubt a grill is the best way for doing a burger, however, that doesn't mean you can't have a damn good burger. I think the burgers listed in my recipe were better then any grilled burger (out side of my own) I've ever had.

If cooked right you really can make some good stuff indoors. I know too many people who say grilled food is the only way of cooking food, when I ask them what they think of outback steaks they for the most part agree they're awesome.... (most people)

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted