TLG

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

endlesszeal

Im pissed. I can barely afford to take my girlfriend to the movies. However, some shit group called TLG has been charging me $11.99 for the past two months. At first i thought it was some thing from amazon, because thats what i use the card for. however, this month i noticed it was a monthly thing so i called and it turned out to be some fucking insurance. wtf?? i googled and multiple reports have been filed at the consumeraffair site.

just letting u guys a heads up...

thieves need to fucking die and be thrown into the depths of purgatory.

Originally posted by endlesszeal@Apr 19 2005, 11:43 PM
Im pissed. I can barely afford to take my girlfriend to the movies. However, some shit group called TLG has been charging me $11.99 for the past two months. At first i thought it was some thing from amazon, because thats what i use the card for. however, this month i noticed it was a monthly thing so i called and it turned out to be some fucking insurance. wtf?? i googled and multiple reports have been filed at the consumeraffair site.

just letting u guys a heads up...

thieves need to fucking die and be thrown into the depths of purgatory.
[post=488987]Quoted post[/post]​

AOL did that to me and it went on for 4 months before i noticed it. i have washington mutual and they got me my money back.

Back