TN or Bust!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Washington= idiocy. My ex lives in Bremerton, where I used to and I can't stand the people down there. They make me wanna puke.

Anyway, if you wanna keep talking about this, go here:https://hondaswap.com/members-lounge/tn-bust-124405/#post997745

hahaha my mom was born and raised in Bremerton, all my family lives there. I spent a good 6 years there living with family and hated it. you gotta venture southwest to places like Summit Lake, Seabrook, and Kalaloch to really enjoy washington.

Yup. My grandma was just like "everyone deserves a little adventure in their life". lol.

yea I know but eh =P
notice how aleaf was slow to reveal she'd be staying with me, she's ashamed :(
cant say I blame her though

hahaha my mom was born and raised in Bremerton, all my family lives there. I spent a good 6 years there living with family and hated it. you gotta venture southwest to places like Summit Lake, Seabrook, and Kalaloch to really enjoy washington.

What schools did you go to??? I graduated from Oly ahah.

Oh, whatever. I said in the other thread. I just figured people would remember lol. *ehem B*.

I've been all over the southern Idaho area. I've been to "ghost towns" with my mom. About a month ago, my buddy and I explored local cemeteries at night, just for the hell of it. I've been to zoos, parks, different places on field trips at school, and I'm not really impressed. Camping isn't too bad here, but camping's not my thing. Unless there's booze to keep me warm at night.
:thumbsup:

well now youve got your starter list of stuff to check out in the memphis area

Last edited:
I don't guess she cares considering she is non-existent
she was too needy so I got rid of her and for good this time

What schools did you go to??? I graduated from Oly ahah.
Seabeck, Silvenway (both South Kitsap district I believe), South Bend, Montesano, and finally graduated from Elma. Got my Associates degree from Grays Harbor College in Aberdeen and currently working towards my bachelors at Saint Martin's in Lacey haha. small world...

haha damn oh well life goes on dont sweat it

yea, she was high maintenance, didn't try to earn my affection, she demanded it...wtf was I thinking -_-

i was referring more to friends/family/job...dick...^_^

me: oh magic 8 ball, is there going to be a "i'm pregnant with tuner's baby" thread.
magic 8 ball: in the very near future...

rofl

Last edited:
i think there's some 'unclaimed luggage' place in memphis that rocks - lemme dig for a minute....

yup - by far you have *got* to go check this place out:

Unclaimed Baggage Center

Back