TN or Bust!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You only live once, I say have a blast. My parents are about to start building on their 25 acres in Old Fort, just outside of Chattanooga(sp on both?). It's beautiful up there, I love it.

+1 to kanned - the rest of us are just poking fun ;).

I swing a hammer for dollar bills.

I didn't mean to doom your marriage. But look at the situation. It's not smart, or healthy.

You guys take this shit way too seriously, and for the record I actually got a call from a place I used to work part time today and they want me on full time so unless something with better pay arises I know I'll have a job waiting for me when I return. It may not be smart and I know this but whats life without risk.

thought tuner was gay :wave:?
thats funny I thought that was you:confused:

no that's injen. tuner just shakes his meat for pay as an exotic dancer. or something. am i wrong here? :D

only for you and aleaf ;)

might keep them together longer. financial dependancy. Even if you hate someone you'll keep them around if you can't pay the bills yourself, you'll just cheat on them every chance you get.

I have nothing to say to that but...moron

thought he didnt have a job and lived in his car? unless he has a striper pole in his car!!! there for he could live in his car, work in his. killing two birds with one stone as they say.

you guys to fucking realize that because I lived in my car at one point in time that doesn't permanently stick me in my car for the rest of my days right? Idiots

You only live once, I say have a blast. My parents are about to start building on their 25 acres in Old Fort, just outside of Chattanooga(sp on both?). It's beautiful up there, I love it.

+1 for you for not doing the simple thing and joining the crowd

i lived in my accord once for a week. i had an ice chest in the trunk. it was awesome, seriously. :thumbsup:

bahahaha. after a few days of car living i opted for the couch at some stoner friends' house after one of them said they were worried for my safety. bad move, i slept way better in my car. they were up til 4am smoking and playing video games. i was so damn glad to rent a tiny ass bedroom in a house with a lecherous doctor (owner), sexist grad student (from kuwait so i cut the tiniest of slack), and a drunken used vacuum salesman. sigh. the car was definitely where it was at, that year.

When I moved from CT to PA I had 3 simultaneous girlfriends. And they all knew each other too. I was shared by 3 women, often times on the same date.

That's how much the country girls like the city folk. Girls, and everyone for that matter, love the opposite of what they're used to.

I'd rather go to Idaho. I LOVE Idaho in the morning. Best sunrises I've ever caught.

Oh no wait, that was Iowa. I always get the two confused. If I go to tennessee, you realise that I WILL fuck shit up, yes ?

The police will be involved,
the news crews,
helicopters, the whole deal.

actually, on second thought a ride to Tennessee isn't a bad deal. I could be at your house, spend the night there and leave in the morning. We could be in tennessee that evening, or the next morning.

I have to get the new tires, and I HAVE to arrive in Somerset at sun-up to see the windmills in the fog. That was magical.

7ish hours on a gixxer!? brave soul.... but once you get here it pays off. shiny side up, fellas.

tuner, johnson city/kingsport right?

scott

Back